What skill trees should be worked on next?

What skill trees would you like to have the devs work on next?

• Bow

• Crossbow

• Throwing

• Riding

• Athletics

• Scouting

• Tactics

• Roguery

• Steward

• Engineer

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Comparing the version changes to skills and their associated perks in: https://www.bannerlordperks.com/perk
shows what skills the devs are focusing on. It does not seem to be all skills get a little work with every patch, it seems instead that 1-2 skills get a lot of work.
The skill trees that seem to be getting attention are:
1-handed 2-handed polearm smithing charm leadership trade medicine

Which leaves:
bow crossbow throwing riding athletics scouting tactics roguery steward engineer

Of the ones not yet worked on which one or two would you like to see progress in the next patch?

Although enjoying the game, it is really disappointing when you level up a perk then find it does not work.

it's a bit strange that several months in, we still have nearly half the perks in the game not working, when a community patch fixed most of them within the first week.

it's a bit strange that several months in, we still have nearly half the perks in the game not working, when a community patch fixed most of them within the first week.

Activated them, but a lot of them seem to be getting tweaked, I suspect they've not been tested to TW's approval for "release" and so I guess they're being balanced, and then released to the wider pop. A lot seem to have changed greatly from when the game first released if I recall correctly.

I'd like to see the peaks that had big effects on parties to be fixed. Like the +10 per vassal or +2 per fief. I'd also really like to see the pre-placement for battles perk from tactics.

Does anyone know if that will be +10 per clan or +10 per lord/lady in a clan?

I saw a thread detailing how far along each perk was. Sadly, there were a lot that said "partly implemented" and had the explanation that this perk should increase speed by 7% (or whatever) but the code actually multiplied by 1.007. (That's one-tenth of the intended amount, for those of you who are math-challenged... as apparently are the TW code-writers.)

Errors in coding the multiplier ought to be corrected on detection! Not waiting for months for that tree to be rebuilt. Even if it was a modder who found the error, TW devs ought to jump on quick-'n-easy fixes like this, and say a hearty THANK YOU to community members who burn their own time to understand why the damn game doesn't operate as it says it does.

Dude it´s EA, it´s a small indie company...yadayadayada, you can´t expect them to change some numbers in the code. That´s a lot of effort, maybe next year. :wink:

They should probably overhaul the tactics tree so it isn't so heavily focused on auto-resolve.

Actually I quite like that, it allows people to play the game in a different style, should they wish to. I would say that they should ensure that useful skills to those who aren't going to auto-resolve too much, should be at the start of the tree, but I'd be fine if most of it was dedicated to those who want to auto-resolve more than play (it's also then important for all other leaders of parties).

Actually I quite like that, it allows people to play the game in a different style, should they wish to. I would say that they should ensure that useful skills to those who aren't going to auto-resolve too much, should be at the start of the tree, but I'd be fine if most of it was dedicated to those who want to auto-resolve more than play (it's also then important for all other leaders of parties).

I'm not saying get rid of the auto-resolve features. But I do wish they included other effects that didn't only involve auto-resolve. Such as the archers doing more damage in simulations; having that perk should also give you a bonus of some sort to your archers on the field during a manual battle.

I'm not saying get rid of the auto-resolve features. But I do wish they included other effects that didn't only involve auto-resolve. Such as the archers doing more damage in simulations; having that perk should also give you a bonus of some sort to your archers on the field during a manual battle.

Isn't there some already? Quite a few of the weapons tree have bonuses that effect your troops. If you're choosing to auto-resolve, then you're not likely to have many of those perks, so it wouldn't hurt to get them elsewhere.

Isn't there some already? Quite a few of the weapons tree have bonuses that effect your troops. If you're choosing to auto-resolve, then you're not likely to have many of those perks, so it wouldn't hurt to get them elsewhere.

Not in the Tactics tree. There is one for morale damage to charges and another for for an extra 20% ammo.

Not in the Tactics tree. There is one for morale damage to charges and another for for an extra 20% ammo.

No, I mean there's skill trees that directly effect your troops in normal battles, in the skills that people fighting normal battles will be improving (weapon skills). I don't think you need even more in the Tactics tree. Keep the tactics tree to be use by people who use auto-resolve a lot (since I believe that increases tactics more than fighting the battles?).

Keep the tactics tree to be use by people who use auto-resolve a lot (since I believe that increases tactics more than fighting the battles?).

Tactics goes up when you flank the enemy in manual battles as well. Well, I think it does: it certainly rises frequently when I have cav among the enemy archers or hit their infantry line from the rear. It could be that, or forcing morale shocks to the enemy.

Back
Top Bottom