What single mechanic or feature added by a mod would you like to see implemented in the base game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Totalgarbage

Sergeant Knight
Only for discussion's sake, let's say that the devs have decided to implement one and only one mod feature into the game, which mod would you like that to be?

For me, it's between Diplomacy, Cultured Start and Serve as a Soldier/Freelancer. Bannerlord's diplomacy and late game definitely needs some work, and having the diplomacy mod be implemented would go a long ways in making the game better. Cultured start increases the flexibility of the sandbox by letting the player "skip" to the game stage they would like to at the start of the game. On the other hand, serve as a soldier adds a whole new playstyle and more role playing to the game all the while staying true to the combat centric M&B experience.

Diplomacy.

RBM?

Anything that improves npc dialogue and npc interaction. For me the the battle side is good and doesn't need much work if any apart from armour protection values.

RBM?

RBM does quite a lot of changes that I don't like but as an example, yes.

Diplomacy and meaningful late game Battels would be a good start for me. I know the argument it is supposed to be war all the time and for the most players they enjoy arcade battels but why not make a more immersive playstyle as a option (maybe on Bannerlord difficulty. You or AI wasted a Army -> okay good luck rebuilding it over the next ingame year 😊)?

Back
Top Bottom