What should I be next?

Users who are viewing this thread

Tempezz

Regular
I have played over 800 days now. I have a wife, rule a kingom. In an easy way: Been there, done that.

What should I be next? I was a Sarranid(before I got my kingdom)..

Any suggestions?

Find one of those "huge army" mods that let you recruit like 1000 people and then lead a veritable "horde of Genghis Khan" across the map. Preferably use Kherghits.

I'm currently doing this. Was inspired by Age of Empires II scenarios haha. Good stuff.

Gather a small party of the most scrupulous companions and as many low lifes as you can find and live the life of a bandit, raiding every village, robbing every caravan, avoiding the authorities.

If you do the bandit thing, try to subsist solely on capture prisoners, mercs, and companions without recruiting from villages.

That sounds like a fun change from the normal... if only you could gain faction standing with the bandits so they leave you alone or you can stay at their bandit camps

Bellicosity said:
That sounds like a fun change from the normal... if only you could gain faction standing with the bandits so they leave you alone or you can stay at their bandit camps

now that would be awesome,  with bandit camps acting like minor villages-  where you can sell loot, and buy some weak gear!

You really should be able to access towns of certain friends (maybe the cunning ones?), or be safely sneaked into a city where you have really high relationship.

Unfortunately not, but hopefully some moder with save us from this blight of un-banditness. I think there is a mod out there somewhere for warband that lets you be a bandit though, remember reading about it somewhere... Gah, it eludes me.

Just copy their trooptree, use them as your own, do some modifications, start your own kingdom with just a single castle, and you can play bandit.

Tempezz said:
I mean how do I become a bandit? I cant just go to some bandits and say: "Can I be your leader"

There isn't any way to 'join' the bandits in the game.

Just start attacking anybody and everybody. You'll have to make your own kindom, or leave at least one faction alone, or you'll not have any place to sell your stuff.

Though I guess you could live hand to  mouth and barter with villages (who you sometimes raid lol).

I can easily mod it so that bandits are on player faction.. or player on bandit faction....

That would make you immune from getting attacked by bandits but you will still need to get their units.... I am not good enough modder to do that only practiced for around two hours.

Back
Top Bottom