what should be the next title/DLC ?

what should be the next project/DLC ?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Implement dialogues (even basic) between families members, make dialogue lines coherent with traits and relations...
It should be in the base game, not a DLC...
I am sorry but what game are you playing the traits are not reflected in dialogue at all . As for family members the wife of my character treats like him like a stranger. The traits are no way shown by the dialogue or actions by any npc in the game. It really needs some love in this area.

I am sorry but what game are you playing the traits are not reflected in dialogue at all . As for family members the wife of my character treats like him like a stranger. The traits are no way shown by the dialogue or actions by any npc in the game. It really needs some love in this area.
You misunderstood, I agree with you... just saying it should be in base game, not in a DLC. ?‍♂️

The problem with adding game mechanics in a DLC is that they have to be modular, meaning they will have a limited impact on the game, and zero impact on other DLCs. Not everyone will buy them, so an NPC DLC would have to be its own self contained system that doesn't affect much else.

Paradox games have this problem, and their DLCs are total trash.
This really depends on the implementation, PDX has some mediocre, some good and some incredible DLCs for their games and i really like their dlc model when things release smoothly and it's one of the good or incredible ones.

Basically they release a game and keep supporting it for years doing overhauls of one area at a time with flavor content, if you come now to CK2 you could be overwhelmed by the amount of dlcs but for someone like me that played it since release it was just a couple bucks a year and they kept supporting a game i love with fresh content every few months, can't get much better than that.

Also "self-cointained" isn't a bad thing if it overhauls an entire area of the game like in many CK2 dlcs, play vanilla first and then with all dlcs later and you'll see basically the entire game overhauled for the best, much much more flavour and new features that affect both player and AI.

TW DLC model from warband was basically hiring/supporting a modding team to do an official total conversion mod, while it gave us the incredible viking conquest dlc (specially after the reforged edition that worked all it's kinks) i would much prefer PDX style of dlcs for bannerlord and leave total conversions for modders if they want to work on them.

wat-wut.gif

That's why I put new smart guy, but I get you hate the Nords I've seen your thoughts on it before. So no need to do your little boy Viking hate rant here again.
I still feel like we have quite enough. More than enough to make them their own faction. Don't even know why TW doesn't even use more of it on the Sea Raiders, where the Nords ought to remain.

Back
Top Bottom