What scared you today?

Users who are viewing this thread

I started having visual and auditory hallucination. :neutral:

Last few weeks, i saw a cockroach as big as a cat walking on my room roof making wierd noise.
Yesterday, i saw a shadow moving fast from the living room into my room and straight into me. I nearly had a panic attack.

What is weird is my cat seem to see the same thing as it was screeching at the shadow. That's illogical. how can it see my hallucination?

JACVBHINDS // 寒心420? said:
And a pay-as-you-go brick is about 100 times cheaper if you're like me and only use a mobile phone to take calls.
And it's even cheaper if you have nobody to call and nobody wants to call you.

:lol:

:grin:

:smile:

:neutral:

:sad:

:cry:

aD9BC.gif

Serpent Of Eden said:
What is weird is my cat seem to see the same thing as it was screeching at the shadow. That's illogical. how can it see my hallucination?

It's possible that that was just part of your hallucination.

I had a really bad fever-induced hallucination when I was sick a couple years ago where giant wasps flew in threw my window, it was pretty terrifying.

Wigster600 said:
I don't have a modern phone, I use an indestructible brick.
And a pay-as-you-go brick is about 100 times cheaper if you're like me and only use a mobile phone to take calls.
How the **** do you guys exist still? What if you get added to a WhatsApp chat? Or you want to know if it will rain within the hour? Or if you need to buy a train ticket when out the house? Or listen to music? Or send money?? Or read the news??? Or browse low-quality memes????

Triggered.

Beny said:
Wigster600 said:
How the **** do you guys exist still? What if you get added to a WhatsApp chat? Or you want to know if it will rain within the hour? Or if you need to buy a train ticket when out the house? Or listen to music? Or send money?? Or read the news??? Or browse low-quality memes????

Triggered.

I wait until I get home, or check before I leave.

Smart fone,,,,,,,, more like dumb users

It's a lovely day...

vFlFGIW.png

5jRMg.png

I love walking around - to create work - to create energy - to create exercise - to create fun - to create life.

I have decided to meet one of my friends or associates /either or/ it does not matter because I am going to die eventually.

Good morrow to you, sir, Jacob Hinds. I am one of thy associates, William Thomas "Will" Riker the noted Starfleet officer,
peradventure best known for mine long assignment as first officer under Captain Jean-Luc Picard aboard the
USS Enterprise-D and anon the USS Enterprise-E.

Protest, I that thee must taketh a PhotoGraph of me standing in front of this wondrous landscape that lies ere us.

WbVGN.png

5jRMg.png

Oh, William, how am I to take a photo of this wondrous landscape that lies before us without a portable PhotoGrapher?

My Motorola DynaTAC 8000X is inadequate for such a task.

That is a shame.

WbVGN.png

cTQbhmN.png

Beny said:
Wigster600 said:

Triggered.

I wait until I get home, or check before I leave.

Smart fone,,,,,,,, more like dumb users
I probably would attempt a more modern phone, but I generally don't trust them, they seem like another avenue for unsavoury internet people/malware to get at you.

Lower Lándōn, Gúiré Bùritānh, circa 2043

e115ff294bfd72fb4f354bac9fb236d5.jpg

237003569122212.png

>GREETINGS, FLESH UNIT N1-33A. MY NAME
>IS HALBERT DEN-SETSU IMPERIAL AGE

{INIT_SOCIAL_INTERACT -modifier:grin:ISCUSS_ANIME_PIXEL}
initialising...
init_* complete.
ERROR: HARDWARE NOT DETECTED [iPhone_graham's_number]
ERROR: HARDWARE NOT DETECTED [GOOGLE GLASS]
ERROR: HARDWARE NOT DETECTED [iHypothalmus]
ERROR: HARDWARE NOT DETECTED [iSoul]
printing...

{!}_str_begin_*
[shout_obnoxiously]
>I KNOW A PERSON CALLED GARRETT WHO LIVES IN
>LAS VEGAS...

[/shout_obnoxiously]
print complete...
init_kinetic_expression_listen
SCRIPT ERROR: CALLBACK FAILURE ON ACCESS {000000000x04fe}
ERROR ON LINE 47: INIT_FAIL

我不跟机器人说话
Wǒ bù gēn jīqìrén shuōhuà
I don't talk to Robots.

5jRMg.png

237003569122212.png

establishing network connection...
synchronising...
347 of 512 packets sent successfully.
connecting to server...
{INIT_ENDORSEMENT}
>I REPLACED UP EVERY BIOLOGICAL ATOM IN MY >BODY WITH BESPOKE iCorp™©®™™ MICROCHIPS
>AND I FEEL MAGNIFICENT. MY SEX LIFE HAS
>DRASTICALLY IMPROVED. MY WORKFLOW HAS
>DRASTICALLY IMPROVED. MY {ERROR AT SCRIPT ETHNICITY_SPECIFIC_TARGETTED_ADVERTISING: LINE 40
VARIABLE TARGET_ETHNICITY WAS NOT DETERMINED. {{{target}}} MAY HAVE ILLEGALLY REMOVED HARDWARE. CONTACTING AUTHORITIES}
>WHY HAVEN'T YOU JOINED US IN THE FUTURE OF >NANOBIOTECH?

请你去吃一个磁铁....

5jRMg.png

2f8ba21.png

>MAGNET INGESTED
>MAGNET INGESTED
>MÁGNET IN█ES
DU4-n.gif

>M̶͘͟A[size=8pt]G̸
Ņ̸͠ET́͡ █IG
yZwCz.gif
STED

>M̢̛͏̢Ą̶̡͜͡G҉̧N̷̨҉͞E̕͠͏T͏̴̢͞ ̴̀̀͟͝D͘͟͠I̛͡Ǵ̷E̷̛S̷̕͜͝T̕E̶̵͝D̛̕͜͢█̢̤͚̠͘█͔̻́͘͜█̳̭͚̝̞͢
>̶̗̭͖͗ͬͬ̌ͨ̚͢͟ ̢͓̠̣͓̥͂̍͊̀ ͕̕ ͔̟̦͓̣͘ ͓̦̻̗̥͝ ̭̠͕̖̖̠͉ ͇̺̗͙̰̭͠ ̛͈̦A̤ ̫ ̢͈̹͙͕̙̩̟ ̯N̯̝͔͚̲͇͠E̮T̲͍̪  Ȅ̢̢̪̭̼́̿͘T͋̔͝҉͓͕͉͙̩͍̼̩̗ ̦͇͙̜͇̩̼͕̽ͮ͛̀͟D̢̳͚̰͈ͤ́I̷̧͍͉̻̜̖͐̈̋ͩ͡ ̴͕̝̿ͣͬ͗̎̔͠Ẻ̡̗͙̭S̢̗̖̱ͮ̂͟͡  ̮̫̙̫͙͈̲̙̀̃̅͂ͥ͑͆́T̛͚̊̽̎ͣͧ̏ͩ̅̀  E̵͎̲͔̭̤̎̑̓ͮ͢͟ ͉͕̘̫ͫ͒͗̄ͣ█̸̥̱͚̬̰̎́̆̄ͨ̽█̻̫̫̤̮͉̱͔͒͘͠͝█̢̖́̐ͣ̉ͨ̀̑̀͢
>Jͩ̊ͫͮ͊͑͑̋ͣ̎ͤ̋͗̆̾̈́̒҉̵̟͕̣̮̗̗̤̩̯̬̺̜̜̀͢͞D̳͙̰̤̥̲͎̦̥͕̻̠̞̱̖̗̭̓͋̀͒̔́ͦ̆̏̋ͣ̿ͤ́ͪ́̚͞͠█̤̮̠̏ͭ̾̊͆͆ͭ̊́͛͑̊̾ͪ̕͟͞͡ͅḨ̸̨̹͓̺̯̟̮̘̪͍͓̱̣̖̝̦ͭ̑̾̆ͨͩ́͢͞A̷̧̼̼̘͕̳͚̱̤̮͓ͥ̉̈́̆̊ͅ█̵̸͖̻̫̺̯̦̞̘̫̫̪̥͔̰͙ͫ̆ͧ̏̑̾̎͘͜E̶̓̄̾͗ͩ̿ͯͤ́ͪ̕͟͏̟͉̯͈̼͞T̵̴̠̩̟͎͚͍͖͖̩̫͎̞͚͚̙̈́ͩͯ̂͐̈ͣͮ̎ͮ̃͗̽̄ͩ̀̉͂ͭ͢͡ͅ ̋̈́̃̿͛̂̉ͬ̆͐̑͌͂̆̃̒̂ͭ͏̴̹̣͔͓̼̙̲̰̠͖̗̞͎̖ͅͅͅͅ█̸̴̤̩͉͓̣̦̩̽̿̉̔̇̄́̊́͢█̷̛̭̯͚̥͖̬̘̼̲̒̃̇͋ͧ̔͋̓̽͛̄ͦ̃͢͟͞J̶̺͈͇͕̜̼̫̼̮̱̭̟̜̣̙͉ͣͩ͌̍̋̓͐̈́͋̂͗̋̋̽̀́̚̕͢J̷̡̖̙̮̹̦͈͔̠̈̊̇ͩͦ̆ͦͬJ̷̡̘̪̼͈̞̰̲͕̮͔̖͙͐ͮͥͥ͊̄̓ͣ̑̋̋̽̍̿ͫ́͟Ȩ̝͍̬͓͖̣̯̥̙̲̘͔̥͕͖̟̮͗̒ͯ̈̒̂̊ͭ̆́ͮ͋̽͑͂̕̕͟ͅC̵̜̱̭̝̻ͪ̎̽̅͐́̆̈́͊͑͐̂̎̉͛͠█̸̘̩͖̰́͗̂́͗̓ͫ̎̊́Ë̶̡̗̝̥͔̺̰̗̮͖̯̯̟̭̪͆ͫ̈́̾͛̃͆̾͟
>҉͔̯͇̩̺͈̙͖̺͖ ҉͎̝̬͉̹̲̟̻̯̤̞̮̯͔͔̼͟͡É̢̡̺̞̬̞͞È̗̙͍̯͍O̷̜̩̘̟͓̩͘H͏̧̳͓̰̗͖̜͔̹̼̙̦̳̖͍́͟ͅ ̞͕̦̱̺͖̞͖͉̟̫͉̳̟́͢Ḩ̶̶̥̩̰͓̱̼̘͘͢F̸͉̥̭̞̹̟͉̤͚̪̠͖͔̬́̕͢͝H̷̨͡͝͏̜͎͙̙̳F̢̖͖̦͠F̢͞͏̦̩̯͚̦̘̟̠̬͈̣̜̜̹͉̱̠̠͡ ̸̢̼̫̖̪͚͈̺͙̟̪͖̘̼ͅO̸̵͚̰̠̥̼̫̤̯̤͎̜̹̤̭̯̲̼̰͘Ḙ̴̴̷̮̼͍͔͙̞̥̼̼̳͔͕̹̮̳ͅI̴̡̨̧̗̠͇̥͇̝̰̟̗̤̜̤̫̹̘̠̹͢ͅ ̵̢̥̳̤̤̥̟̞̦̘̗̦̝̟̼̭̲̱̟͎͢͜͡Ǵ̵͏̼̤̮̯̦̼̱͡█͘͏̢̟̩̬̝̻̟͚̳͎͡ͅ█͏̨̧̺͕͍̫̱̰͉͎̠̩͘█͠҉̙̳̫̜̫̗̼̕͟͞H͏͏̝̤̜̟̦͕̦̪̯̮̹̖ͅ ̢̬͍̠̹̩͘͟J̵̡̻̞̱͎̮͎̀T̸̠̞̙̖̪̤͓̀͢͜͡Y͏̵̡̲̬͇͚̭͇̖̩̦̞͎͓͍̖
̵̡̧͖̟̻̣̬͉̲͕̰̞̮̣̱͉>̵̶͍̯͚̀    ̧̢̛̖͙̗̦͔̼̙͙͚̳͢E̡̧̠̖͚̣͘͘F͔̣̖̪̝̟͎̮̱̣̟͖̮͎͎͕̗̖̀͢F͏̯̝͈̣̤͈̦F̵̵͓̳̣͍̝͚͍̲̘̘͎̼̥́͜͞█̴̬̟̹͈̤͖͈̻̘̦̯̗̼̘̕͡͡ͅF͝͏̦̖͓̣͇͇͕͖͙̫͈ͅF̛͟͏̬͓̯̮̘̮̝̝͖̱̝̠͇̜H҉̨̨̩͈̦̫͈͜͞ͅͅ ̴̳̘͓̰̘█̷̴̢̦͎̦́█҉̴̥̹̬͚͍̱͔͖̤̙̺̕͢F̷̷̵̸̰͈̦͍̘͍̼͝ ̸̨̛̱͕̱̹̞̬̮͇̺̖͓̝ͅͅͅO̵͏̤̯̤̞͕̻͓̫̻͈̮̤̩͕͞ͅͅE̵͏̵̮̥̥̤̗̞͖̲͍̟̼̘́͝Í̺͓̼͈͈̼̦̱̞̤̹̞̞͓̱̗͠ ̵͍̪̬̪͕̦̖̱͢G̘̥̪̤̲̝̦̩͚͓͙̀̕͠H̨̛͔̟̱͎̭̞͉͓̖̰̪͡ ̴̶͓̣̲̞̮̘͔͈͉̣͙͕̥̕͢J̀͏̨̬̬̠͈̥͓̟̻͜͠T͏̵̸̞͇͈̞̖́͢Y̡̛̘̪͙̦̦̰̟͢͞
Sxie1.gif

Filled out a few forms then we meet our challenger—named Halzar:
"No matter who you are I'll handle ya”
He's a real charmer,
I threw on my plasteel armor,
14633335_10208891245671661_7939511818132320117_o.jpg

He wants to absorb the talents that I worked so hard for;
A biter hard core;
stone_face_by_axiaterraartunion-dayizu3.jpg
M4LA0Jpdrgfdefdfdff.png

I busted a few shots and opened him like a car door;
He was a quadruped, four arms,