What (Realistically Implementable) RPG Elements Would You Like to See in Bannerlord?

Users who are viewing this thread

From TW? I would like to see:
1) existing perks implemented
2) placeholder text for alliances actually implemented
3) dialogue with prisoners implemented
4) companion and player progression for existing skill trees implemented
5) other existing dead-end dialogue options implemented
6) every other feature (e.g. NPC marriage) they haven’t implemented yet
7) every feature they implemented poorly (e.g. death and dynasty) fixed

Let’s see if they can get off the ground with basic features they expected of themselves.

They are 6 months into EA. If they can finish the vanilla experience in another 6 months maybe they can implement a new feature after that.

You did say “realistic”, so listing what is supposed to be in the game should be achievable? Probably not.

Maybe TW can just make a stable version of the game and the let modders take over.

Last edited:
From TW? I would like to see:
1) existing perks implemented
2) placeholder text for alliances actually implemented
3) dialogue with prisoners implemented
4) companion and player progression for existing skill trees implemented
5) other existing dead-end dialogue options implemented
6) every other feature (e.g. NPC marriage) they haven’t implemented yet
7) every feature they implemented poorly (e.g. death and dynasty) fixed

Let’s see if they can get off the ground with basic features they expected of themselves.

They are 6 months into EA. If they can finish the vanilla experience in another 6 months maybe they can implement a new feature after that.

You did say “realistic”, so listing what is supposed to be in the game should be achievable? Probably not.

Maybe TW can just make a stable version of the game and the let modders take over.
How can you be this sour about a game and still on it’s forums. That’s not what the poster was asking, and it’s not what I wanted to read when I came here. Stick to the rage threads. There’s a pandemic on, and I’ve put 600+ hours into this game while it’s in EA and can’t even will myself to play AAA titles. It’s obviously good, slow your row.

How can you be this sour about a game and still on it’s forums. That’s not what the poster was asking, and it’s not what I wanted to read when I came here. Stick to the rage threads. There’s a pandemic on, and I’ve put 600+ hours into this game while it’s in EA and can’t even will myself to play AAA titles. It’s obviously good, slow your row.

Well most of the stuff he listed is very RP oriented and either incomplete or not implemented so there's nothing particularly wrong there. People are allowed to not have the same opinions you do and post on the forum. Telling someone to like it or leave is just asshattery of the highest order. Especially on a fresh alt account.

One could argue that your post has less to do with the thread than his.

I'd like to seem them allowing you to change companion attribute and focus upon hire

Allowing control of allied parties, give them objectives etc

better battle ai

better simulated battle so i don't lose t3-t6 units against looters

stop fanboying. having a pandemic only increases the number of available programmers looking for jobs which gives them less of an excuse to work slowly. this is an industry that can work from home, and upload work remotely.
frankly all the problem he mentioned could be fixed by a responsible dev and a $1000 budget to hire an extra coder for a week. in fact i'm willing to bet $1000 that there are enough talented programmers willing to work on this project for free

It's been 6 months since release and the smithy has not even been touched, I would keep optimism at arms length.
eh hasn't it ? im pretty sure it has. Ex your settings of what youre making are saved when you switch from forge and such

Back
Top Bottom