SP - General What protects more than? Rebuilding armor value feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

Terco_Viejo

Spanish Gifquisition
Grandmaster Knight
As a result of the reworking of the armor values in the recent e1.5.4 beta patch I have noticed a number of inconsistencies (less in headgear...but) that have been added on top of the existing ones.

What criteria do you apply when rating armour, helmets, gloves...etc? The answer is simple, the composition of the material and its disposition. Isn't it?

6qv9J.jpg

It is for this reason that here I put at the disposal of the devs the total selection of items distributed in categories and ordered from major to minor in consecutive columns under my criterion (as I understand its relation material-grade of protection).

Also, for those who are encouraged to give feedback on this topic; be free to take the image and edit it according to your criteria. If you think that there are items that should be significantly above of the current armor value or vice versa, this is your thread.

wrapped shoes is to much atm and to easy to get so to speak in my opinion for you to be able to have em for a long time in the beginning. Or have they changed em in 1.5.4 yet ? I mean since they are low on the list here so to speak :smile: I rate em with weight contra armor value but yeah your right it should be, but then you need to think of the balance between the factions will also be affected however and new armors needs to be produced to match in some areas and some dont depending on the units strong side from the factions against the others

Last edited:
wrapped shoes is to much atm and to easy to get so to speak in my opinion for you to be able to have em for a long time in the beginning. Or have they changed em in 1.5.4 yet ? I mean since they are low on the list here so to speak :smile: I rate em with weight contra armor value but yeah your right it should be, but then you need to think of the balance between the factions will also be affected however and new armors needs to be produced to match in some areas and some dont depending on the units strong side from the factions against the others
In 1.5.4 they have changed quite a few values and I don't know if the change has been for the better. That is why I created this thread... ?

In 1.5.4 they have changed quite a few values and I don't know if the change has been for the better. That is why I created this thread... ?
ah kk i will check it out tomorrows then :smile: but i agree on youre thoughts and that there was some changes still needed to be fixed last time i checked so will go on an shopping spree then ^^

Any reason why 80% of the top tier armor and helmets are not for sale?
They are usually tied to your level but you also have to look around a lot to. Try to find an armory as well :wink: Workshops are tied to production and it shows at the market

Back
Top Bottom