What pissed you off today? v. VI

Users who are viewing this thread

Your waist circumference just saved you, that belt is the fashion equivalent of a wolf shirt on your lower body

My Oxygen sensor broke on my car and it needs to be replaced cause its ****ing with the cars system that ain't pissing me off what is pissing me off is that I need to get a special tool just to basically remove a nut to replace the sensor they litterly could of just used a nut but no they had to be speical.(just wasting my money)

Dude, punctuation saves brain cells. That would've been so much easier to read if you'd thrown a couple periods in there and made it into multiple sentences.

It could be worse, though. Last winter, my dad and uncle and I spent days replacing the radiator in our combine harvester. It was a hell of a job, because you have to take so much other stuff apart to be able to get the radiator out of there, and then you've got to use a forklift to get it down off the machine. We were all getting filthy, freezing cold (since it was right around Christmas), and pissed off. Also, the new radiator cost almost a thousand dollars. And then, a few days ago, partway through wheat harvest, the fan came off its shaft and spun into the radiator. And by "spun into", I mean "beat the **** out of it." So, the combine's back the barn, we've got things disassembled, and now it's time to put another thousand-dollar radiator in there. Let's hope this one lasts longer than 8 months...

Jesus H. Christ, that AI! After succesfully driving the Germans to stalemate in western Poland with everyone sitting in their cozy 20 / 26 entrenchment bonus, Allied decided that their divisions should better go and sit in my lvl8 forts where literally no shot was fired in 2 years of fighting. Western Poland front crumbles immediately. Thanks for a fitting conclusion to my so-far-okay Ironman run :meh:

2DilF.jpg
3oI6-.jpg

Of all the Cristmas gifts I could have gotten, I have to say appendicitis wasn't high on the wishlist. Time to spend the rest of the year hunched over because I've spent all the time in the hospital on beds with the head end raised a little, so I can't stand up straight without feeling like I'm stretching the wounds.

I was riding a bike down a mountain during a short trip and a random hiker appeared outta nowhere, I tried to avoid him and down I went.

This is the first time I break anything and it ain’t fun. I also got some deep cuts that aren’t helping.

on Monday I’ll know if it requires surgery or not.

An arm in a cast at least looks cool and is an easy conversation starter. You can use your imagination and claim all kinds of bizarre accidents.
No 2-handed activities though, and that's pretty bad if you like your autonomy or have a very long penis.

Back
Top Bottom