What pissed you off today? v. VI

Users who are viewing this thread

Cpt. Nemo said:
Arvenski said:
A week? I would be seriously pissed off, if that happened to me. You have my sympathies.
Thanks fam. The worst part is that she generally has a low tolerance for bull****, except when it's in her favor apparently. I'm mostly better now.
Any chance of trying again?

Cpt. Nemo said:
Shatari said:
My fingers are falling off.
Given your history of things always going horribly wrong, I assumed you were being literal for a few seconds.
Aye, me too, for a second.

Another date. Unless she's told you that she's not interested. I didn't know if maybe she had something else happen IRL or she just didn't feel like it last time, but maybe if you asked her again and made sure to find a time that would work for both of you, you might have better luck. I dunno. What do I know about this sort of thing. I'm just saying, don't give up yet. :razz:

maxresdefault.jpg

The London phase of my "exchange" program ended several weeks back. These days I'm living two hours away from NYC.

Compared to London, this place is almost a ghost town. Our 200-odd-strong contingent from India is all that populates this 200-acre former mansion apart from the deer and swan populations.

Plus I'm 2.5 months too young to get cigs or booze on my own.

It can be an oddly engrossing activity, observing the same endless ponds every day, populated by mute swans and their cygnets during the day, and by the faint stars of the universe at night, as the horizons above the ponds meld into the pitch black sky without effort.

But only so much...

wire me 500 bux then yea

How much is it even gonna take? Intercity train prices are ****ing crazy here from what I've seen, let alone cab prices.

Some little ***** stole my work phone out of my room and sold it to a machine in the mall. Gonna be at least a week before I get it back which likely means having to miss work until it gets back. Plus I have to go through all the headache of filing a police report and filling out forms with the company that owns the machines.

:lol:
BIGGER Kentucky James XXL said:
krik said:
sold it to a machine

wait

what
They brand them as an eco-friendly way to get rid of old phones but they're one hundred percent just automated fences. The process to get them to release a stolen phone is so irritating and with so much red tape I would not be bothering if this wasn't a company phone.

Back
Top Bottom