What pissed you off today? v. VI

Users who are viewing this thread

in the 80s in the US there was a serial rapist and murderer callen Bonin, and had an accomplice called Butts. they got young boys in a van and raped and killed them, and later dumped their corpses around. so bonin and butts were bonin butts
I'm pissed off at the fact that these people had the indecency to be called like that and do exactly what they did. I'm tempted to propose that they only proposed it as a joke at first

One more time I see Ocasio Cortez on my timeline and I’m going to vomit. ‘AOC cooks in her instagram stories and it’s genius!’ ‘APC dances in high school video and she’s adorable’ Every sentence creates 50 different headlines it’s even worse than tsipras and greek crisis

She's too young to run for president. But 2024/28 is just around the corner, depending on how it all shakes out in 2020.

That fact that she was born days away from me makes me envious. I should have been a politician.  :sad:

She seems to be going places, if the media coverage is anything to go by. I'm glad, though. I haven't read much about her beyond the headlines, but it's nice to see someone young and passionate in Washington, who's new enough to politics to actually believe in what she's doing. (And she's from New York!) It's the older, establishment, always-voting-along-party-lines ****s who I blame for so much of the gridlock and dysfunction that we've got right now. Hopefully she doesn't get discouraged and jaded once she's been there a while and realizes how things work (or don't work) in Washington politics.

HBO doesn't allow you to manually set the video quality when watching stuff online. Wait, what? You've got to be ****ing kidding me. Also our internet has been ****ty lately, so here's to watching Game of Thrones in 240p or something like that when our internet gets slow and HBO decides to automatically adjust the video quality. That is so goddamn stupid.

Asked out a friend, planned out a date, got ghosted for the first time. I'm not sadangery that she changed her mind, I just figured she would've been the first person to be straight with me about this instead of leaving me wondering what's going on for a week. Feels AngSad man.

Cpt. Nemo said:
Asked out a friend, planned out a date, got ghosted for the first time. I'm not sadangery that she changed her mind, I just figured she would've been the first person to be straight with me about this instead of leaving me wondering what's going on for a week. Feels AngSad man.
A week? I would be seriously pissed off, if that happened to me. You have my sympathies.

My fingers are falling off. I just got done doing the taxes for my Ebay business, and I had 57 pages worth of activity to sift through to get my shipping expenses sorted out. I typed all of that, page by page, into a text file, copied each page into a calculator, and then added up all of the total in order to find that I pay way the hell too much to the Post Office each year, and because of that I'm still well within poverty levels. *sigh* I got my hopes up this year, but nope. Still poor. Glad I spent the last 4 hours establishing this...

Evvv said:
Does Fishy mean nothing to you?
I love him like one would a retching puppy. Kind of adorable, but mostly sad and pitiful, definitely wouldn't want to get too close.

Arvenski said:
A week? I would be seriously pissed off, if that happened to me. You have my sympathies.
Thanks fam. The worst part is that she generally has a low tolerance for bull****, except when it's in her favor apparently. I'm mostly better now.

Shatari said:
My fingers are falling off.
Given your history of things always going horribly wrong, I assumed you were being literal for a few seconds.

Shatari said:
My fingers are falling off. I just got done doing the taxes for my Ebay business, and I had 57 pages worth of activity to sift through to get my shipping expenses sorted out. I typed all of that, page by page, into a text file, copied each page into a calculator, and then added up all of the total in order to find that I pay way the hell too much to the Post Office each year, and because of that I'm still well within poverty levels. *sigh* I got my hopes up this year, but nope. Still poor. Glad I spent the last 4 hours establishing this...

I recommend LibreOffice... it's basically got a free version of Microsoft Excel.

Back
Top Bottom