What pissed you off today? v. VI

Users who are viewing this thread

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/german-isis-bride-capture-video-footage-iraq-death-penalty-linda-wenzel-mosul-islamic-state-terror-a7881186.html

Goes to ****ing ISIS, joins their ****ing sharia police, obviously gets caught armed with a bunch of others and is now busy spinning sob stories in every interview she can get. :???:
Oh my god I do so hope that ***** has to eat a bullet instead of getting to live off of tax payer money in a German prison for five years. And then some more profitable sob stories in interviews and such afterwards if the topic stays relevant enough.

And of course she's going to get her way, after everything I read Iraq has no real interest in persecuting foreigners when they can find their country of origin. I mean, given the size of the ****ing issue at hand I can even understand them.

How do you guys do it?
Seriously, how do you have the patience to deal with other human being?

Just talking to my friends is mentally exhausting to me, let alone strangers.

I wish it could be legal and possible to live in the woods, hunt your own foods and no longer have to worry about other human beings.

Talked to my friend the other day and he tell me how hes superior to me and how i should do this and that.
I had to control myself on the phone because i wanted to say my piece of mind.

Technically, you can do that. Certain areas in the U.S. allow people to homestead in the wilderness under certain conditions and may even pay you a small pension to do so. This is most common in Alaska, I can only imagine Canada has similar programs.

You actually gotta know for real how to survive with nothing though, as I understand it you really are out in the middle of no where. :razz:

I could learn to farm, i'd like that.

Its just, I'm so tired of other human beings.
My social anxiety been thru the roof lately.
I just want to either kill every single human being on the planet or just be left the **** alone.

Just getting foods at the supermarket or restaurant and I get enraged.
Its not healthy nor is it rational i know but man, just seeing peoples walk on the street is causing me rage inside.

My hate is boiling inside me.

How do you guys do it?
how do you go do what you do and not want to kill everyone around you?

All my psychiatrist do is pump me with meds, i need to do something or else I'm gonna blow.

It's your call dude, and it may help. But keep in mind that it's way harder to get the **** out of those places than it is to get in. And if it was anything like the one I went to for a bit it's full of screaming and violent people, which may not help.

I was commited 2 times already in my life.
I know how it is.

Its just, i can't live like this anymore.
Every night i have nightmares, i keep worrying about every little thing i say in real life.
I'm still not over what i said to a stranger 2 months ago.
My mind is constanly reminding me how much i hate myself and everyone around me.
My failures, my childhood and so on.

I have no trust in my capability.
i'm a wretch.

I need to do something or else I'm gonna blow.

You think of me as a whiny loser who want attention but do you seriously think i want peoples to think of me that way?
You think any person would want peoples to think of them this way?

No, i just want to feel better.
I'm not happy.

TheFlyingFishy said:
Maybe try karate classes or some safe outlet for pent up and repressed rage. Maybe even just get a punching bag and go HAAM on it once in a while. I dunno, though.
I'm at a point where the rage is too much.
A few more years living like this and i'll probably go on a killing spree.

I need to do therapy again or some ****.

Hell, maybe the pills that i have to take are the wrong one and the reason my mind is deteriorating.
The whole thing is ****ed up.

As you know and Fishy said, its harder to get out of those than it is to get in. So, with that said, I'd only consider it if you were feeling like a potential threat to yourself or others. If that's the case, then it may be the right choice. It's definitely a tough decision, but give it some thought, don't go into these things while you're in a spell. But if you decide you need to do so, honestly its a brave decision, so, as always, good luck Rabble.

The learning to farm idea sounds nice. How would one go about that for Rabble's case? Constant fresh air and physical exercise may really help.

Serpent Of Eden said:
Talked to my friend the other day and he tell me how hes superior to me and how i should do this and that.
I had to control myself on the phone because i wanted to say my piece of mind.
What the **** kind of friends do you have, man? Either you're misunderstanding them or they're not friends.

They're French, Goker. French!
The kind of French that even the other French exiled to wastelands across the great sea! And there, generation after generation, their hatred for life festered.
And grew.

Cyborg Eastern European said:
They're French, Goker. French!
The kind of French that even the other French exiled to wastelands across the great sea! And there, generation after generation, their hatred for life festered.
And grew.
they come

it begins and cannot be stopped

I probably complained about this, but my god, Vic 2 battles.

128,000 Russians versus 20,000 Prussians? The russians will take 3,000 casualties for every 800 prussian ones no matter the situation. 20,000 Russians for 128,000 Prussians? There will be, max, 2000 enemy casualties (playing as Russia.) Despite having 0 brigades, enemy nations will rarely surrender even for light victory conditions. There is apparently no such thing as tactics in a battle and fighting is a pure meatgrind. A fight of about 35,000 combatants will take a month to finish.

Did the devs actually do any historical research in the slightest?

David Dire said:
I probably complained about this, but my god, Vic 2 battles.

Why are you going to war in Vic2? It's very obviously meant to be a game about micromanaging your economy and playing around with internal politics. Like I'm serious, war must have been added as an afterthought.

I started reading a book with high expectations and the author stumbled to a question that I was particularly interested in. He keeps phrasing the problem in a very succinct way, clearly sets out where the disagreement between different position lies, states his belief in a a position that I feel close to, but just keeps hand waving and reformulating disagreements and positions again and again without giving his argument about why he thinks so and I was never so frustrated when reading something. ****ing arouses my interest by gently touching around the issue but never comes to the point. I just keep bending my fingers intensely and feeling something like an itch inside my brain that I cannot reach and I can't do anything else now.

Back
Top Bottom