What pissed you off today v. V

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They massively throttle their upload speeds, yeah. My issue is how frequently service interruptions and outages happen up here. Their infrastructure in Madison is widely regarded as complete and utter ****.

Epicrules said:
They massively throttle their upload speeds, yeah. My issue is how frequently service interruptions and outages happen up here. Their infrastructure in Madison is widely regarded as complete and utter ****.
Madison County, IL? If so, small world.

Úlfheðinn said:
God bless monopolies.

Sometimes at night, I dream that I'm still in Sweden and have good internet at an affordable price.
I'm getting fiber installed at the moment.  :mrgreen:

Areze said:
Madison County, IL? If so, small world.
I think the state Epic lives in amassed nationwide popularity after a show in the late 90's mentioned it. "Hello .... ----"

Hmm, what was it?  :iamamoron:

It's pretty good to be honest.

Ripperino in Cappuccino the failure that was That 80's Show.

Was woken the **** up at 5 am by some douche hipster and his mediocre guitar play making a racket in the middle of the road.

Frick. Wanted to play homm vi again. Uplay wants me to log in. Weird, but okay. Does not accept account name. Want email, okay.

Doesn't accept email. What the. Email is correct, password SHOULD be correct. Get new password. Things work now.

Game boots up.

Offline mode. What the deuce. What the hell for. I never pressed a "play offline" button, my internet is working fine, uplay doesn't start offline on default either.

Why is there even a seperate offline mode where you have to re-boot the entire game to somehow magically switch modes without any input?

The joys of owning cats.
Or:
The state of my balcony

f4fV5D2.jpg

My mother's sitting in the recliner with her mouth hung open like she's a retard and she won't go to bed. This pisses me off because it's almost certainly the result of her ****ing painkiller addiction and not just her being tired. She looks so pathetic it's revolting. I keep telling her to go to sleep to which she drowsly replies "I am asleep." What kind of shameless person does this **** in front of her children? At least she isn't drunk every single night anymore  :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom