What pissed you off today v. V

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you expect the high school authorities to care?

He'll go there with a couple of other kids and the principal will just tell them to go back to class or worst... he will say ''I'll look into it'' and then will do absolutely nothing.

Or maybe that is just Quebec education system.
I never saw in all the schools i went as a kid a principal that truly cared about kids.
The only way they'll care is if adults make a complaint.

Vraelomon said:
And the paper is know done. It's 3am, but at least it's done. Actually wasnt that bad, probably because space exploration is such an easy topic to debate  :smile:
And by the way, I initially had the thoughts of 'Screw this, I'm going to bed' but a single post from Ulf changed that. So yeah, thanks!
Technically the wrong thread now. But oh well I started out here.
Good work, Vrael. Well done. :smile:

RabbleKnight said:

He'll go there with a couple of other kids and the principal will just tell them to go back to class or worst... he will say ''I'll look into it'' and then will do absolutely nothing.

I never saw in all the schools i went as a kid a principal that truly cared about kids.
that's why we have a tutor and weekly discussions. The tutor is a professor you have subjects with, and they will help you most of the time in case you have a rather serious problem.

Jhessail said:
Get his entire class to join you and complain to the administration. Deadlines are not allowed to be moved without a very good reason, especially bringing them up. The university rules usually forbid moving them up completely and any changes have to be told to students in writing ie through email as well as in class plus it's always announced in any Virtual Learning Environment that the particular uni/college uses.

As far as my experience with educational places is concerned, the administration in those places is absolutely ****ing awful. Incompetent to an artform and less pleasant to deal with than using a salted cactus as a dildo.

K-64 said:
Jhessail said:
Get his entire class to join you and complain to the administration. Deadlines are not allowed to be moved without a very good reason, especially bringing them up. The university rules usually forbid moving them up completely and any changes have to be told to students in writing ie through email as well as in class plus it's always announced in any Virtual Learning Environment that the particular uni/college uses.

As far as my experience with educational places is concerned, the administration in those places is absolutely ****ing awful. Incompetent to an artform and less pleasant to deal with than using a salted cactus as a dildo.
Pretty much what i said on the last page.
+1

Vraelomon said:
Tibertus said:
I've written 40 page papers in less than two days. You can do it.
Please tell me that's not waiting for me in college D:

Well, I used to be a horrible procrastinator. However, for this specific project, I had all the research completed, a very specific outline I created, and a draft from earlier in the semester. All that had to be done was actually typing the 40 pages. I can type pretty fast, so it worked out. but it came to about 8 hours total of just sitting at the computer for that one paper, and I had other projects to complete for other classes.  :lol: I had to take a class in business law once, and it met MWF. Every class day the professor wanted a specific court case researched and a synopsis written. That was a nightmare.

Ouch, that sounds pretty stressful. That's not the word I was going to use, but I can't remember what I was going to say. Exhausting I think. Anyway:
General von Hiller said:
Are you at university?
Nah, crumbly high school. Teenagers, I know.
Jhessail said:
As much as I would love that, (and thanks for the suggestion) as pointed out I'm only a brat in high school, so the rules may be a bit different. Even if they weren't, however, I can 99.9% guarantee that A) Nobody in the school administration would care to even look into it and B) None of the students in the classes would lift a finger, either because they don't care, or they're just a bunch of pathetic imbeciles (literally half the class) or they already typed up  4-5 pages of "X subject is bad because wikipedia say so." So yeah, that's out. Not that it matters, I finished the paper. Unless somebody else steps forward, I could really care less.
Arvenski said:
Good work, Vrael. Well done. :smile:
Thank you  :smile:
Bromden said:
Vroomvroom should just be happy that he had a chance to enhance his bull****ting-through-dozens-of-pages-in-short-order skill.
Yeah, at least there's that  :grin:
*drives away*
RabbleKnight said:

K-64 said:
Yep, that about Sums it up. Plus this district is pretty terrible, specially considering its in the center of a middle class suburbs full of snobs who should probably expect higher standards.
If I did anything, I'd still get the same generic bull**** from my lovely guidance counselor, and  If I'm ever stuck talking to that woman for more than 5 minutes, I might just snap and slap the Crap out of her. But I guess it wouldn't be worth it, So I would rather avoid that  :razz:

Vraelomon said:
I know you guys don't want to hear about teenager problems
Vraelomon said:
Teenagers, I know.
For pete's sake, dude. Like I've said before, a whole bunch of us here (including myself) are teenagers afaik/iirc, and most of those that aren't are in their 20s, so they were teenagers not long ago. Nobody here's gonna make fun of you for being a teenager. It's not something to be embarrassed about.*

(*Unless you're like the stereotypical, dumb, angst-y, drama queen teenagers (though you, Vrael, aren't afaik, and I'm not saying you are) that are portrayed left, right, and center in today's media, in which case, be embarrassed. And ashamed. :razz:)

Austupaio said:
Pretty sure that many of us twenty-somethings will happily make fun of you for being a teenager.
I'm pretty sure that just about anybody on here will happily make fun of just about anyone for just about anything. :razz:

I'm just saying that you don't automatically get laughed at for being a teenager here, or anything like that. 

Yeah, see?
But you're right I suppose, it's just that posting about stuff like this just sounds so whiney. Especially considering that I never contribute to any major discussions here (feminism, religion, etc. But then again the people who post there are usually wasting their time anyway.)
I Am glad we don't have any of the sort that you mentioned though.

It's not so much embarrassment as it is....something. I don't know really  :smile:
I mean, people always say that high school is the easiest part of life, right? So shouldn't I not be *****ing about it?

Don't be a twat about it and I'm sure most people will not mind the subject of the whining.

Unless you bring up turds and tampons, of course. I read somewhere that those subjects will get you a fairly bad rep around here.

Vraelomon said:
Especially considering that I never contribute to any major discussions here (feminism, religion, etc.
Neither do I. And I'm glad of it. The less I have to do with threads like Feminism and Religion, the better, IMO. Serious discussion combined with frequent flamewars and idiots. Thanks, but I'll pass. :lol:

@Arvnenski Yeah, me too.  :razz:
That reminds me. I need to go ignore the Greece thread.
Hiller: Yeah, see that's what I mentioned earlier. I'd love to argue that, but I really don't feel like it and it would be pointlss anyway.
SSH: Duhs' signature? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom