What pissed you off today v. V

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what to say here.
Greener pastures. Seriously, why do you still live where you do now if you hate it so much? I'm sure Canada various tundras much better than where you are.

For the love of **** Rebel. Get the bloody hell out of that ****ehole and away from all the ****ty folks you use as substitutes for friends. Move across the bloody country and start fresh or something.

I keep saying i need greener pasture but then the next day i do nothing.  :neutral:

Decided to confront my friend and finally let him know i didn't take his threats well.
I then also rambled non-sense to him because I'm also currently in a depressive mood.

He defended himself but he decided to apologize for the threats he made.
He said i can tell the other about it.
But he asked me without threatening me to not tell his parents saying they wont see him the same.
I wasn't planning to tell anyone anyway.

Bobtheheros said:
****ing Neverwinter Nights 2 server hosting thing decided to not work again and my friend and I forgot how we fixed it last time.
Trying to do a co-op campaign or something? Great game btw, I can recommend you check out the bgtscc pw server if you're interested in nwn2 multiplayer and roleplay.

Arvenski said:
Well... I suppose the first part of dealing with a problem is recognizing that there is a problem that needs dealing with.
It sounds like you're trying to organize an intervention  :razz:

Is that acually what we are doing right now? 0.o

WookieWarlord said:
Bobtheheros said:
****ing Neverwinter Nights 2 server hosting thing decided to not work again and my friend and I forgot how we fixed it last time.
Trying to do a co-op campaign or something? Great game btw, I can recommend you check out the bgtscc pw server if you're interested in nwn2 multiplayer and roleplay.

I am SP 2 letters, by the way, been on BGTSCC 1 for a long time, and yes, friend and I did the OC a while ago, we are trying to do MotB

Vraelomon said:
Arvenski said:
Well... I suppose the first part of dealing with a problem is recognizing that there is a problem that needs dealing with.
It sounds like you're trying to organize an intervention  :razz:

Is that acually what we are doing right now? 0.o
No, I'm just saying that every few months or so, people on here give Rebel the same advice which results in absolutely nothing happening, and then a little while later we're all back to Square One again, with him saying how bad his life is and us giving him the same advice again. So, when I said "problem," I wasn't referring to his various IRL problems, but the problem that he never listens to the advice that he's been getting for ages. (For instance, I seem to remember some discussion like this one, where people were advising him to move to a better town/city/country and make new friends there occurring like a few months after I first started hanging out in AG, probably in the first half of 2013 or so.)

And yes, I realize that other IRL issues (like money, if he wants to move somewhere else) probably get in the way of his trying to do something, but this kind of discussion is a surefire way to get a déjà vu feeling, at least for me. :razz:

**** the white power skinheads for ruining the skinhead subculture.

Back when i was 16-19 i was a Trad Skinhead. (Non-racist, 1960s style skinhead)
But everyone thought i was a nazi thanks to neo-nazi ruining the subculture.

Original skinhead listened to ska and reggae.

I want to wear my suspender again and re-affiliate with the subculture but I'm tired of being compared to nazi.

You don't get my rant.

I'm talking about clothing style and subculture.

You like to dress a certain way and i do.

I was always attracted to skinhead fashion and culture.
Suspender, combat/work boots, plaid shirts and shaved head.

I was a trad skinhead from age 16-19 but was tired of being compared to neo nazi.
The rant i just made is that Neo-nazi piss me off for ruining a decent sub-culture.

Did I spur this? D:

1:30 am, I need to wake up in 4 and a half hours, but of course I've been staying up past 4am every night so I can't get to sleep. Looked like I'm screwed.

RabbleKnight said:
Back when i was 16-19 i was a Trad Skinhead. (Non-racist, 1960s style skinhead)
But everyone thought i was a nazi thanks to neo-nazi ruining the subculture.

Original skinhead listened to ska and reggae.

I want to wear my suspender again and re-affiliate with the subculture but I'm tired of being compared to nazi.
Stop being a Quebec copy of my brother!  :mad: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom