What pissed you off today v. V

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biology is one of the few classes I didn't care about, but I know it was mainly because of the teacher. Lazy ass mofo used powerpoint slides and just passed them without even explaining anything, for my last 3 years of school.

I got a biology teacher whos entire class was online so you could 'do it at home at your own pace!'
Except I didnt have internet.  :evil:
We did do some of it in class though, so I didnt fail instantly, thats good.

Eктωρ: thank you!

Dunno, biology is my second favourite thing to know after history and linguistics and stuff like that; might explain why I remember this stuff.

Eh, I don't think tonsils fit in the science/biology curriculum until you start hitting high-school electives. Of course, if people remembered enough that they didn't have to re-teach cell organelles every year there would probably be a whole lot more time.

Having your tonsils taken out is a pretty common and commonly known procedure though. It's about on the same level as having your wisdom teeth taken out.

I know what a lymphatic system is, but we never looked at it in any detail in school. All I remember are muscular, skeletal, nervous, and reproductive, from any classes.

I remember reading about the lymphatic system at the age of 8 in the same book i discovered how sex worked (i always had a general idea...). Cool stuff, it had some diagrams of cells attacking bacteria that fuelled my obession with war before i was allowed to play shogun total war more than 1 hour per week. :lol:

Re-election is declared (Which involves that I may vote) > Everyone settles on it > Re-election is stopped,  :evil: :evil: :evil:

You can upload custom music onto your keyboard via your computer with a program called musicsoft something like that,I cant remember. Its on a disc that comes with most Yamaha keyboards. I can put the songs back on there, but its going to be a pain in the ass and they won't all be in order.

It's handy to have songs that you're learning right on the keyboard that way I can look/listen to them as I play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom