What pissed you off today v. V

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Last time I had an operation I rejected the ice cream, I'm not sure what've become of me.  :neutral:

The comment at the bottom of this article: http://edition.cnn.com/2014/07/11/politics/obama-immigration-hecklers-meeting/

So the President of the United States is heckled by two "undocumented brothers"….I think you meant to say ILLEGAL aliens, and he actually met with them? Why weren't they arrested and deported at that very moment? At the end of the story, it says illegal alien brother is a student at the University of Texas. Doesn't his presence there deny a legal Texan a slot at the flagship university?

That was my Rebelknight moment for the day.  :razz:

ComingWinter said:
Those are salivary glands, they're are located in various places around your mouth. Tonsils are part of your lymphatic system.
Ah, thank you. See, I was thinking Tonsils were a shorter name for salivary glands. Now if only I could figure out what a lymphatic system is...

Vraelomon said:
Ah, thank you. See, I was thinking Tonsils were a shorter name for salivary glands. Now if only I could figure out what a lymphatic system is...

Holy crap dude, didn't you go to school or something?

Because its only one system in an entire course, I suppose? And I dont think it was taught in biology...no it was....wait...Idk.

Also, should clarify, whenever I get called out for being stupid, I usually just use a 'stupid fat american' stereotype to cover it up, so thats what that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom