What pissed you off today v. V

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the mobile bricked itself for the second time this year.
Perfect timing as well! What's with the holidays coming up and everything.

Besides, I don't want to send in the bloody thing. Had already done so in May, not going to bother again. It's out of warranty so instead of paying fifty bucks for repairs I might just as well spend 90 and get a new (used) one. Which, with a bit of luck, should be here before New Years comes along.
Unnecessary bull****, ugh... >.>

Swadius 2.0 said:
You're just getting old; your eyes can no longer distinguish the contrast of colors as well, you're bigger so they seem smaller, and after years of torturing your tongue you have lost some of its capacity.
Aw, dammit. You know them teenagers and their faulty senses...

"It intercepts the game's calls to the DirectX 9 API and changes them as necessary to enable a higher internal rendering resolution and various other features."

and is necessary to use the mouse fix, which is even more useful since it lets you navigate the game in a non-enraging fashion.

Your life seems like you're some sort of bronze age farmer under constant fear of vengeful weather deities, so much **** goes down on your farm :lol:

Vraelomon said:
Well, Ive got strep throat. Once again. Was going to a christmas party today, had to cancel.  :evil:

:evil: :evil: :evil:

<Massive pissed off wall of text>

Merry christmas to me.
Age and tonsil status?

Seff said:
When you're on guard at 0430 and the Christmas food has made you so sick that you puke, but can't go to bed.
Can you find someone to take your shift? It seems to me like a sick guard would make for a poor guard. 

MadocComadrin said:
Age and tonsil status?
Erm, teenager. Tonsils are those things in the back of your throat that make saliva right?
A prime example of the failures in the american education system. Well, Ive never had my tonsils taken out or anything. I assume theyre relatively normal, yes?

I have.  :razz:

We call them halsmandlar (roughly : Throat Almonds)

Throat almonds roasting on an open fire.

Nevermind, that's chestnuts.

Vraelomon said:
Erm, teenager. Tonsils are those things in the back of your throat that make saliva right?
A prime example of the failures in the american education system. Well, Ive never had my tonsils taken out or anything. I assume theyre relatively normal, yes?
If you have frequent or severe strep throat, it advised to have your tonsils taken out. It reduces the chance you get strep throat again by a butt-ton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom