What pissed you off today v. IV

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my birthday next week and my mum insists I should bring a cake to college. It's not like I don't mind, but the thing is that nobody else does it in London. She is being so European about the whole sharing and caring thing and I just find it really annoying, and there is no way I could re-convince her about it. So now I have the bring a large ****ing cake to the place where people never seen food  :neutral:

That was like my cell reception in that dinky rural village Dryvus and I were at this year. I'd often have dropped calls and my texts would sometimes not go through for hours. Really messes up the conversation when the sequence of texts is out of order.

Dear flatmates, thank you for the drunken wake-up call at 2:30AM. It was much needed given I have an exam in less than 10 hours. I appreciate the forward thinking, sleep would indeed be useless.

****ing muppets.

Holy ****, that Wellen ***** needs to learn some etiquettes.

Finally, I've reported him for insult of user and intention of racism, the last out of the, like, fourth or fifth time he did this.

Uh, dunno, but I think they should see how he keeps fapping over whatever I said, especially when it crossed the limits yesterday in the "What made you happy" today. I'd prefer him to be muted, or atleast sent a warning.

Seriously, I'm trying very hard to adjust here, and I won't deny the fact that I act like a whore sometimes. But I hate it when someone keeps *****ing over my attempts to improve here.

Wellen's German, he just has a chip on his shoulder.

Also, most new people get a hard time, 'tis sadly the way of things if you can't adapt easily. This place is full of bitter, cynical people who abhor change.

Pachinko said:
Uh, dunno, but I think they should see how he keeps fapping over whatever I said, especially when it crossed the limits yesterday in the "What made you happy" today. I'd prefer him to be muted, or atleast sent a warning.

Seriously, I'm trying very hard to adjust here, and I won't deny the fact that I act like a whore sometimes. But I hate it when someone keeps *****ing over my attempts to improve here.
He's not *****ing over your attempts to improve. Stop pulling **** out of your ass, you're not a victim. Look past the insults and ****ing read what you're being told.

Since I've got really nothing else to do for most of my summer vacation I decided to start dicking around with some free game engines. With basically zero experience or knowledge the subject. Because, you know, games are fun. Started of with a look at Construct 2, since it seemed like the most simple alternative. Which it is, probably, since it didn't take me more than half an hour to get a general idea how the tool works. But it also seems quite limited for it, so I figured I'd take a look at something else...

Two days later, I still haven't figured out how to even ****ing set up Torque2D. Either these tutorials are ****ing terrible or I should probably give up this whole idea right now. I thought I'd at least get to the learning something part before I'd get this annoyed. :lol:

@SootShade:

Try UDK, it has ****tons of tutorials and a dedicated forum.

If you dig enough, you can find some templates for platformers, RTS and stuff, there's lots of tutorials on YT too.

It also features a node editor called Kismet, very handy if you don't know ****s about scripting.

I'd suggest to you to learn the general picture - how art assets are bound with triggers, skeletons, animations, etc. at first though, get a good reading on the topic. It's quite a journey to learn the very basics, but it's not impossible.

And Frisie, Wings sucks. Try learning Blender :grin:

Pachinko said:

Maybe I'm not the right person to write that, I'm not a 'veteran' off-topic-er nor do I 'fit the crowd', but it really pains to read posts of people trying desperately to be 'one of the dudes' in a freakin' forum. 

You know, just try to add something interesting to discussions that you're willing to take part of, doing so to 'fit in', hoping for a friendly reaction when all you have to offer is brown nosing will only annoy people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom