What pissed you off today v. IV

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for that FinnishGurl though. She'll grow frustrated at making boys around her gay, dedicate herself to hardcore gaming as a way to escape from reality and rant about games for the next two decades.
And it will be FinnishKnight's fault. It's now or never, boy, just do it and save her from a life of misery.

Stupid fever, nobody asked you to stay this long >.>
The really annoying thing about this bull**** is mostly the splitting headache after waking up and the fact that having a fever makes me feel like... dunno, my skin isn't really fitting. Everything's itchy and icky and blegh in general.

So basically, yeah, **** this ****.

[edit]
I take that back.
Asked flatmate for painkillers, annoying headache and all that.
She gave me this stuff that's paracetamol, vitamin c and caffeine rolled in one.

It's fantastic, plain and simple.

FinnishKnight said:
Shieettt, i met this nice girl few days ago, we seem to have some sort of connection i think, we talked for a long good time and i started to get little attracted to her, lucky me for me she is chased by a fellow that i know, i dont want to get a bad relation with young man, i have noticed that he is a ***** if you start to mess around with him  :mad: And he will be a class member with me in the next year and i talked with him in monday, started arguing with him about some miserable stuff, but we stopped after like 15 mins and then we were neutral to each other, and i have known him for a long time and he can be quite nice but hes just a petty punk most of the time, the problem is that the girl does not like the fellow but the dude just does not stop asking the girl to start a relationship with him, damn i wish i was with the girl  :sad: she seems to be something special to me, and i tried to say to her that i like her but no luck, and if the fellow that i mentioned hears that i like the girl too, i will be in some deep ****. Damn im confused and in love  :???:, what should i do  :?:

Alright, I've read enough replies to know that no one gave anything helpful, so I'll say something useful.

I have a 13 year old brother. Over the past year, he has 3 girlfriends. The longest one he kept before he waited for them to dump him was 3 months. Or maybe even less. If you think you can get into a relationship with this girl, keep in mind it'll die faster than Osama Bin Laden air dropped into a SEAL team training course.

I would say don't bother telling this girl you like her, bluntness isn't an appreciated trait anyway. Just talk with her a lot and try to be a very close friend of her, who knows, you two lovebirds may start dating when you can actually drive yourselves to a date.

Don't worry about the guy, either. Don't try to get into a fight with him and if he's dumb enough to try to start one just avoid it at all costs, even if you think you can beat him. If he talks **** about you as middle schoolers are prone to do, just ignore what he says. While it may not make sense to do, think about it. What if Obama announced to the public he's not cheating on his wife after some random dude on a comment board said he was? People would be all over him and coming up with bull****. That's way larger in scale but the gist is that if you ignore something it makes it seem to people that you don't care about it or consider it important enough to give your time.

Wellenbrecher said:
I take that back.
Asked flatmate for painkillers, annoying headache and all that.
She gave me this stuff that's paracetamol, vitamin c and caffeine rolled in one.

It's fantastic, plain and simple.

So a Panadol, basically? Though a quick look implies that specific one isn't sold in Germany so it's probably some other brand.

I can tell you when she's back from work, bringing with her a whole package of those glorious pills.
The four I have here don't have the name on the back or on the little darlings themselves.

Paracetamol = Panadol.

Panadol is just one of those trademark names used like say "Mexalen" here in Austria.

It can have vitamin c or caffeine added to the pills, but the "standard" are just pain killing/fever reducing.

Arghhh, I'm tired like **** right now. Also had to walk barefoot on a road, coz granny was wearing my flip-flops.

Guess what it means to walk on an Indian road barefoot? It quite literally means you're walking on a mish-mash of tarmac, animal **** and dust. Arghhh, I'm angry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom