What Olympic body type do you find most attractive?

What Olympic body type do you find most attractive?

• Gymnastics (bars, vault, tumbling etc.)

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Weightlifting

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Tennis

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Swimming

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Running - short distance

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Running - long distance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volleyball (incl. beach)

• Triathlon

• Taekwondo

• Rowing

• Boxing

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Cycling - long distance

• Cycling - short distance/sprinting

• Handball

• Badminton

• High jump

• Long jump

• Discus throw

• Javelin throw

• Hammer throw

• Pole vault

• Fencing

• Another disciplin (specify in text)

• I'm offended. You should be ashamed of yourself for making this poll, ****tard!

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

This is stupid, but could be fun to see what people think.

Some body types obviously don't differ much, but there are 4 votes to give.
Do you prefer the tall, slim high jumpers? Or strong upper bodies of swimmers and rowers? Or perhaps the bundles of muscle gymnasts.

Adorno said:
Or Dafne Schippers. Fine woman. That's short distance running

Damn, I forgot hockey, and football  :dead:
(They can be labelled as volleyball types, perhaps)
Aren't the volleyballers a lot taller usually?

Gonna go with short distance running too, though an honorable mention goes out to Handball because my childhood crush plays in my country's women selection (they sadly didn't qualify).  :cry:

Women's weight lifting, hands down.

I mean, just look at that body
498987860.jpg

Emil said:
Women's weight lifting, hands down.

I mean, just look at that body
498987860.jpg

fat-bastard.jpg

:lol:

I feel that's terribly mean but I couldn't goddamn resist.

That or

4605854-bzzqecg.gif

Edit: Thing is with Olympic bodies is I honestly don't find them overtly sexual. Olympians kinda forgoed a lot of their sexuality in favour of being higher performance in sports, and to ridicule or favour their bodies over others is kinda unfair given they have trained hard to achieve said bodies.

I picked Hammer Throw because of all the bodies that one is probably the sturdiest one out of all of them with a lot of variety in muscle development, at least visually. And plus yes, they are thick; hence why I like the appeal of them.

I kinda like short distance runners because they have muscular upper bodies and skinny legs (probably because of all the running :iamamoron:).

Comrade Crimson said:
Edit: Thing is with Olympic bodies is I honestly don't find them overtly sexual. Olympians kinda forgoed a lot of their sexuality in favour of being higher performance in sports, and to ridicule or favour their bodies over others is kinda unfair given they have trained hard to achieve said bodies.

No offence, but that is ridiculous. I know you're into fat birds so I understand why you'd think so but physical training does not dimish one's libido; in fact it's probably the other way around. It's also a myth that abstaining from sex gives any advantage in sports. Endurance and strength are not exactly a hindrance in the act either. Besides, in the olympic village, surrounded by some of the most well-trained people on earth, what do you think they do on their off-time? Each other, that's what.

Back
Top Bottom