What new features will be added in the future?

Users who are viewing this thread

Naval combat will never happen. It was never meant to happen in bannerlord. Maybe a Viking DLC but yeah no, it won't ever happen, ever unless it's a mod. And naval combat makes no sense in bannerlord whatsoever and it would be very poorly done and frustrating to play anyways.

Naval combat will never happen. It was never meant to happen in bannerlord. Maybe a Viking DLC but yeah no, it won't ever happen, ever unless it's a mod. And naval combat makes no sense in bannerlord whatsoever and it would be very poorly done and frustrating to play anyways.
I know that this is not a proof or anything, but I remember an interviewer asking Armagan about DLCs or Naval combat (I think at one of the gamescoms before the EA release) and Armagan responded with something like "If we added a dlc, it would be naval combat" or something similar. As I said, this was waaaaay before even the EA release, like 2017-2018, and it was more of a casual conversation between Armagan and the interviewer.

I would rather they didn't add anything more and focus solely on what's there. Everything that has been added since EA release has just been so bad.

The cutscenes are so awkward looking. These should have just been a group of nobles and townspeople standing around in a courtyard which you could have talked to such as an event at a wedding.

The voice overs sound so, so trash. Almost as if they were recorded on various different types of phones and collated and implemented by the same guy who did their final release game trailer. Case and point of the half-assery is they aren't even giving everyone in the game voice overs. If you're going to do it, then do it. Dont just half do it and gaslight your customers by saying it wouldn't make sense to give anyone other than important characters voiceovers. No one even asked for these.

Criminal Enterprise? Boy of boy, what a damp squid. A: I wouldn't even call what you're doing criminal, B: not much of an enterprise, especially when you stop repopulating the alleys after they get taken over from halfway across the map for the millionth time, C: nothing new or fun about the mechanic. It's a baby bandit hideout that took the guts of 3 years to implement (which is also why it's so disappointing as they edged us with it for so long?).

Scenes are good however, definitely lack of testing as I picked up the game again and still found my troops getting stuck on staircases, inside walls of castles and not using the main gates when they are open sometimes.

Armour is cool but I'd rather they push the envelope on this. It's a game, make the armour a smidge more interesting for heaven's sake. Stop being so conservative with the designs, they all look the same.

I just know anything and everything else that is to be added will be as disappointing. I know that TW will somehow making the dynamic weather system disappointing. Pie in the sky idea but god forbid they implement something like cavalry speed is reduced on the battlefield when it rains. Heck, just implement moonlight so we can see the game at night time ffs. Honestly it's embarrassing how much oversight there is.

Until there are fresh hires, or a significant overhaul on what they are allocating their resources on, there won't be any reason for the majority of players to come back to the game, no matter what else they add to the game (even a DLC) because as I said, anything and everything they do add is disappointing and so half assed. The time a resources put into the voice overs would have been put into fleshing out the trait system or dialogue options.

I'm sure most people are the same and would rather first watch a YT video checking out the mechanic before considering to redownload the game, and with the mechanic usually being so shallow, it's a pretty quick decision. Even the bugs they introduce lately are disappointing, bring back child soldiers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom