Hello! i will just leave this here.
- Smithing is still broken. The player shouldn't be able to make 10-20-30k for each weapon that they craft. With what i understand there is already a tag system implemented in the game that lower the price penalty of crafted weapons (Level 175 Artisan Smith) what i want to focus on is the price penalty on crafted weapons just make it be 80%-90% of the original price of the weapon.(even this will still broken but way better)
- Armor value. Basically make it that armor actually matters because right now its not really a big difference if you wear a 30 armor piece or a 55 armor piece.As the lore of the game says if you follow the quest of the game and speak with Vlandian lords they will tell you that their sharpshooters got rekt by imperial cataphracts because the bolts where practically useless against their heavy armor.(this is really not reflected in the game at all.)
- Archers are too powerful.They are literally make every other type of unit feel underpowered
- Sturgia infantry needs a buff.
- Late game. When you reach the late game of the champaign you will be basically do battle after battle, and you are going to feel like it doesn't matter how many battles you win or how many lords you capture the AI will always throw more. In my opinion the problem here is how fast the AI is able to recruit units.
Lets say that notables in Villages and Cities replenish their recruitable troops every 1 day.What if we make it be 2 days instead? that will slow down the AI and the player and will make the battles feel more impactful.
- I feel like noble troops are too easy to find right now, i dont know when did you make that change but i would prefer it if they where harder to actually find.(basically fewer villages will have them) this is actually more serious that you might thing because i legit don't find the need to train any normal troop into cavalry because i can just go and get the noble line troops. It just doesn't feel right.