What Mods would you like to be made?

Users who are viewing this thread

Something with a weird steampunk/Da Vinci invention theme. Like weird tanks, flying machines, steam powered steam engines and cannons.

and of course roman empire (gloriest times of it..... i mean bc. times) imagine a story where we are imprisoned by our enemies then given to slave masters and forced to go in the tournaments..... ranking up and finally being able to fight in the great colessium in order to gain freedom..... And after we released we could take revenge from those who captured us years ago ........ years pass and after conquering all the map we could go into the city (that has the colessium in it) as a king..... from the gate.....that we once walked by as a slave years back. All these marble statues ,structures, buildings showing the great times of the empire ......and only if we could play the Gladiator's( 2000 movie)(a masterpiece.. if you haven't seen it you should immediately )story in bannerlord.

those white shiny marble structures.... i want them badly in the game!!!!.....and the colessium..chariot races in it....say no more....about Gladiator.... it was a great movie and it's story is compatible with bannerlord too....by i mean it would be easy to reanimate it's story in bannerlord ..""after years of battle we could go into the city....as a king...... from the gate that we once walked by as a slave.""I'm not sure about that this how the movie Gladiator ends tho.....[.. no spoilers :wink: ]...... but loved the idea overall.

I'm excited for Monsters' From Men but wish it was just set during the Second Nilfgaardian War or something. Like, I get taking it to a new continent adds more creative freedom, but I want to be able to explore the Witcher's Continent from a different perspective than in the books or games.

A mod that enables the declaration of war and peace options (right now, they are greyed-out, even if you're the king, so you can't declare peace if your faction goes to war, or declare war on another faction), also a mod that lets you propose a vote to gift your own fief to another vassal (if you're the king), right now you can't gift your own fief to another vassal if you're the king, 'cause it doesn't let you annex ruler's fiefs, it doesn't let you do it not even through barter, which sucks. Another mod that I would love to see is be able to create your own kingdom without having to go through the missions, simply create it by opening your clan tab and create your kingdom from there, but have some requirements like owning a castle and a town, plus some army in your party.

A mod to own a farm at any village, raise cattle or horses, crops, harvest and sell it to your town/village leader, upgrading your own farm to make things progress better and faster, assign a companion or your wife to take care of the land as you go fight battle (kinda like the governor role).

Academies. Places where you can study medicine, engineering, etc to gain experience at the cost of time. Right now the opportunities to gain experience in certain areas are incredibly limited, a place to study those, and maybe a place to practice a sill that you're working on like riding or horse archery too. Those places supposedly exist in every city but we don't get to see them

Prophecy of Pendor is my #1, then a good team for a new version of CRPG or mercenaries multiplayer.
Prophecy of Pendor is absolutly my #1 choice also. Anyone not choising it never played it or didnt play it much was by far the most indepth mod with so many new features not seen in any other mods.

A new A Clash Of Kings, as 99% of my Warband time was spent in that mod.

A late Middle Ages/ early renaissance overhaul mod, with full plate armors appropriate to the period, period weapons, clothing, maybe even crude gunpowder. Basically a lot of what Warband had. I’m a much bigger fan of that historical period than the dark ages.

I also want to have a mod where it replaces some of the terms in game. Also it would be nice to have the option to turn off female lords.

Replace: Governor, Clan, Landowner, Gangleader, Lord

Vlandia: Castellan, House, Knight, Troublemaker, Baron (Same)

Battania: Chief, Clan, ?, Rabble Rouser, Ri

Sturgia: Jarl, Clan, Druzinik, Mob Boss, Prince

Aserai: Satrap, Tribe, Pharnaces, Rabble Rouser, (Same as what is is now)

Khuzait: ?, Tribe, ?, ?, Same

Empire: Governor, House, ?, Troublemaker, (same)

Honestly, I'd like a mod that puts me back in Calradia at 1257AD with all our familiar friends and enemies from Warband, as well as some new faces.

Additionally, I'd love a mod that simulates technological advancement over time based on in-game year. Say at year 1150 new items begin appearing and troops are outfitted with newer armors. Might happen again at 1250, and so on.

Honestly, I'd like a mod that puts me back in Calradia at 1257AD with all our familiar friends and enemies from Warband, as well as some new faces.

Additionally, I'd love a mod that simulates technological advancement over time based on in-game year. Say at year 1150 new items begin appearing and troops are outfitted with newer armors. Might happen again at 1250, and so on.
Almost like the CIV games? that be pretty cool mod idea.

it might be something dumb to some but i have a hard time reading the direction of the enemy swing direction. so some sort of UI indicator of the direction would be nice

Back
Top Bottom