What minstrels?

Users who are viewing this thread

macethump

Sergeant Knight
Well, where are they?  I expected them to be hanging out at taverns, ready to make a denar composing paens to the honor and glory of yours truly, resulting in increased morale for my troops and improved relations to whatever town I happen to be in.  Maybe the developers need some more writers to compose said ego-strokes (if so, count me in!).  I miss them (or, at least, miss headshotting them with a crossbow).  Such artistic potential, squandered.  A tragedy, especially given the dearth of performing arts in Calradia.

Yet another not implemented feature in M&B. I heard that with the help of the minstrels you could've wooed some ladies in court.

There aren't any in 1.003

does annyone remember that mintrel TO DO song someone made here?  :mrgreen: That was funny!

I want them both back. The Dark Knights were bastards. Well - I want working Minstrels in it aswell, not saying "TODO"

Song of the Minstrel

Hello.  I am a minstrel.
I’m not implemented yet.
I have many songs for you,
And many more to get.
Alas, tho, my tongue be still,
And my harp is silent more.
For I’m not implemented yet,
And just another Dev’s chore.

TODO!  TODO!  What TODO?  What TODO?
I am just a minstrel, what am I TODO?
I’ve no script nor a mission, what am I TODO?

Hello. I am a minstrel.
I’m not implemented, still.
I could sing of Lady Jadeth,
Or of Nords killing at will.
I’d gladly tell brave tales
Of dashing Lord Mirchaud,
But ‘till Devs above implement me,
I’m stuck in my minstrel period.

Just a voiceless NPC, what am I TODO?

Everybody now!

I’ve no script nor a mission, what am I TODO?

Courtesy of everyone's favorite Tig.

The Mercenary said:
Alas, the minstrel, much like the dark knights that everyone hated, has passed from Calradia.
Not everyone hated them :sad:.

Every hero needs an enemy, of at least equal strength to themselves, to live up to the title. Though they be at odds with one another and harsh words fall as blows, in some measure there is respect for their foe.---------> you can see that you have stirred that part in me, where my faux medieval melodramatic bones reside  :mrgreen:.

:lol:

Although they never were implemented...

Edit: The last posting from your IP was less than 20 seconds ago. Please try again later.

Has that been there since the whole "You can only post every 5 minutes" thing? Never came across it before.

MrCrotch said:
:lol:

Although they never were implemented...

Edit: The last posting from your IP was less than 20 seconds ago. Please try again later.

Has that been there since the whole "You can only post every 5 minutes" thing? Never came across it before.

Aye, it's been there for a while. I get it all the time, what with multiple windows open.

I thought the dark knights were fun. After I hated them. Because I was wandering around Zendar (Anyone miss that, too?) and I ran into a forty-Knight party with a hundred and fifty prisoners. I was massacred.

Back
Top Bottom