What makes Lords solve issues and will they solve my issues? Too many of same issues all the time :(

Users who are viewing this thread

I know I read a big hooplah about how Lords really do solve issues, but what makes them do so? Do they only solve own factions issues or do they travel around like a player and do them?
I get mad because to many "needs help with brigands" pop up at the same time and you can only do 1 at a time. Often there's barely enough bandits to do 1 and the others take way to long to find more bandits in the area. I want poor lords to have to come do my issues for me, I don't want them to get free food and money when they're poor I want them to bust buns working for me! If I just let itt go will somebody solve them? I have more important things to do like delivering hoes to gang leaders and hoarding food to incite more rebellion!!
I gota bring the clan together nad make more babie!
I'm busy!
*Edit* Well I guess somebody did them lol.

Last edited:
They solve issues randomly upon entry. I find making an army with many small parties and going from village to village with quests can be quite effective at getting those quests taken care of

Back
Top Bottom