What made you sad today? v.IV

Users who are viewing this thread

I can cook but almost all good food went a while ago so you have to go in and scramble rations in before panick buyers purchase everything so for about a week I was eating ham and potatoes lmao

All the physical copies of Animal Crossing: New Horizons have sold out (digital is meh), how am I suppose to enjoy life inside without a life sim so I can experience life outside within the comfort of my own home? Appalled.

I can cook but almost all good food went a while ago so you have to go in and scramble rations in before panick buyers purchase everything so for about a week I was eating ham and potatoes lmao

Yeah, I went to Tesco to find nowt, all these hypochondriacs bulk buying and leaving nothing, not even for the elderly - I've been using kitchen roll as...

I was supposed to have a job interview yesterday and move into a new flat tomorrow.
After immense pain on the weekend and three visits to the doctor I am now in the emegency room in the hospital. I probably have to spend the night. But from what I have heard it doesn't seem to be really bad.
But I am getting hungry. That sucks.

:ohdear: Take care

My flight was cancelled yet again, not having a good time right now. Feeling panicky about everything.
Non-essential stores are due to open first on the first of June, meaning I won't be able to get tattooed which I first inquired about way back in February. (Latter part was written days ago but never posted)

It was more of a "Aaw bummer" sort of sad, disappointment maybe. As I wrote
(Latter part was written days ago but never posted)
It pales in contrast to other posts on the board. But hey I had a panic attack before writing that as I now had my last chance taken from me to return home in about a month with up to 200 euros being lost, if that makes it worthy

I guess "mom has terminal cancer" is now another bullet point in the list of reasons why I'm probably not going to remember 2020 very fondly. The post-COVID world is going to look very different regardless of its impact.

I guess "mom has terminal cancer" is now another bullet point in the list of reasons why I'm probably not going to remember 2020 very fondly. The post-COVID world is going to look very different regardless of its impact.

Damn man, sorry to hear, happy to chat if you want to talk to someone who's gone through the same thing.

An update for GTA V broke all the mods on the same day that it was made free on the Epic Games store. There is no patch rollback system on this platform, so everyone has to wait for the script files to get updated.

I'm pretty sure they did this on purpose. I've only been playing for a few days but I can already tell that the entire experience is designed to funnel you into multiplayer and away from mods. The whole game feels like you're playing something that was made in a crack den, but in particular the voracious multiplayer greed is like nothing else I've seen.

An update for GTA V broke all the mods on the same day that it was made free on the Epic Games store. There is no patch rollback system on this platform, so everyone has to wait for the script files to get updated.

I'm pretty sure they did this on purpose. I've only been playing for a few days but I can already tell that the entire experience is designed to funnel you into multiplayer and away from mods. The whole game feels like you're playing something that was made in a crack den, but in particular the voracious multiplayer greed is like nothing else I've seen.

I had tried to download it myself, but after I had to redo the captcha for their Rockstar thingy for the fifth time because it kept telling me that my username was not valid I decided that it wasn't worth the hassle (it also made me repeat the captcha twice every time. Apparently I am a robot).

It's a stupid minor thing compared to the apocalypse that is 2020 and more frustrating than sad, but I haven't had Internet in my new flat for the last two weeks and I won't have any for the next ten days. Also my phone just died so I have to resort to my gf's mobile phones' internet.

I was in contact with the corporation for my internet before the end of May. Due to a lot of mistakes on their side and back and forth of calls, and wifi adapters they finally send an handy man two weeks ago. He realised that we are missing the TV cabel for the internet which we were supposed to have as stated by our provider. Then they wanted to rip open the walls and run a cable through two stories which I obviously didn't want and wasn't allowed to do by my landlord anyway.

So in the end I canceled that subsciption and now I am waiting for our new provider to opens up the acces next week.
At this point I don't really think that this will go smoothly. But I am trying to stay optimistic.

2020. Until now, I've been muddling through it without a big disaster.

Today, my grandfather passed away at age 87. I couldn't even visit him for quite some time, first due to covid fears and then because my problems with bronchititis, I was afraid that I might infect him. Despite all that, some sinister infection found him...

Back
Top Bottom