What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

There's always money to be made.
Frontier touts the new charge as the "more room" pledge. "While we believe the best measure to keep everyone healthy is to require face coverings, for those who want an empty seat next to them for extra peace of mind or simply additional comfort, we are now offering 'More Room,'" Frontier CEO Barry Biffle said in a written statement.

The extra fee for a guaranteed empty middle seat will be between $39 and $89, depending on the route.

Hmmm. They are a business and need to make money, but making it an optional extra is just playing on peoples' fears without actually being responsible- if they need to charge more to stay profitable, then they should make spacing people out mandatory, and charge everyone a higher fare. By letting people choose not to, they are theoretically risking peoples' health while profiting from their fear. But I wonder if it is feasible to maintain social distancing on flights, both economically and logistically, not least for the cabin crew- they simply don't have the space to not be within two metres of colleagues or passengers, surely?

Exactly. "Extra peace of mind" is rhetorical bull**** for something that won't make a difference at all.

00ifJ.jpg

Poland will have elections but without voting part, so that they can be deemed failed, so that the government can come up with idea for what's next after failed elections.

And this is a Plan B that is actually more acceptable than Plan A.

Today I learned that a whole lot of Twitter users, including middle aged women routinely enter construction sites to check out the electrical layour and what kind of concrete mixer they have.

Czech teenage twitter is racially slept.

wA7PC.jpg
Nina (a Czech-Vietnamese): white twitter is disgusting, you're all disgusting, ignorant cumstains. instead of just repeating how it's not offensive etc etc, you should educate yourself, understand [it] and respect [it]. who the **** are you to talk about what's offensive [or] racist and what isn't. you're white, shut up

Eli: I have both white twitter and instagram, but only because i'm used to it and too lazy to change it

It's really "Tran Nina". We took in ~ 30k Vietnamese workers in the 80s to teach them how to make good steel and antracite as part of the international brotherly help program. Then '89 came and the Vietnamese exchange workers decided they were gonna take their chances with Slavic whitey instead of going back to Vietnam factories, so 30 years later, there is up to 100k Vietnamese in CZ. Most of them play ball, but some are woke af.

Doctor: Are you sure that you believe your pregnant daughter hasn;t had sex?
Parents: Yes, it must be immaculate conception.
Doctor: Then someone needs to inform the lord that he has HIV.

Well I found it funny.

Back
Top Bottom