What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

First, the "Paella with Chorizo" by the British chef Jamie Oliver and then the "Spanish Tortilla" by BuzzFeedTastyy...it arrives:

screenshot_11

I traded a goat for a PS3. It came with a couple of games, a controller, and all the cables. :party:
(I'll miss the goat, but she was a hateful butt who was beating up my fainters.)

Kentucky's economy is in a deep slump, and it's starting into breeding season for goats. Anyone wanting to buy into starting their own goat farm (or even a backyard operation) is desperate for goats right now, which is sadly not something I can really cash in on since I'm down to my keeper goats now.

I'm hoping to barter a few other odds and ends I've got laying around, though. The best part about being a farmer is the ridiculous amount of storage space around here, and people send us junk all the time. (They hate to throw it out, but they can't store it and are too busy to sell it, so off to my family it goes.)

One of my fainter goat billies tried to pick a fight with my Easter Egg rooster. He was doing alright up until the chicken screamed at him, where upon he stiffened up, fell over, and dug his horn into the ground so far that he couldn't move. It's good that they did this while I was doing my morning chores, or he'd have been stuck like that till dark.

Back
Top Bottom