What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Epicrules said:
Omegle bot said:
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: Feel really satisfaction in conference scorching girls? occur have a flavor of rather girls at this awesome cam page -snip-
Stranger has disconnected.
:lol: Who doesn't like girls scorching?
IronMan3GwynethPaltrowLSMarvel.jpg

(Un)fortunately, I don't have a copy of the film, and apparently this is as good a picture as they get.

Adorno said:
Don't remember Paltrow becoming a red Hulk'tress.
I don't actually remember a lot of things from this movie, but fortunately the IMDb synopsis helps:
Aldrich arrives and reveals he has kidnapped Pepper and subjected her to Extremis, intending to infuse her with superhuman abilities and turn her against Tony as leverage to gain Tony's aid in fixing Extremis' flaws.
[...] Tony discovers Pepper has survived the Extremis procedure. However, before he can save her, a container crane rig collapses around them and she falls 200 feet to her apparent death.
Pepper shows up with Extremis powers and finishes off the weakened Aldrich.

I definitely didn't remember that she also became the Ashen One as well. :iamamoron:

There's at least 10+ people in off-topic that could tell you what my real name is and at least once screenshot with corresponding comment  in Other Games of all places that does so as well. :razz:

Watching a B movie where a guy tells a girl about a crossbow:

Guy: This is the latest in Sarnettt assault weapons technology.
        The tip of this arrow explodes 3 seconds after penetration!

Girl: Reminds me of an old boyfriend!

Back
Top Bottom