What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

jacobhinds said:
Just watched the trailer. Y'all should stop complaining about the graphics and focus on how they crammed every linguistically possible fantasy trailer cliché into such a short space. I challenge anyone to come up with a cheesy oneliner which wasn't featured in that trailer.
I think we are only missing an old wise mentor giving silly counsel like "what does your heart say" and the arrogant prick saying that there is no need for external help to kill some beasts :lol:

jacobhinds said:
Just watched the trailer. Y'all should stop complaining about the graphics and focus on how they crammed every linguistically possible fantasy trailer cliché into such a short space. I challenge anyone to come up with a cheesy oneliner which wasn't featured in that trailer.

pile-peru-cheese-cusco-cheese-market-37418480.jpg

Urgrevling said:
Largest Police Union Cautions Quentin Tarantino: We've Got a Surprise Coming for You

I know what's going to happen: some policemen are going to unexpectedly show up at his house and "arrest" Quentin, everyone will laugh and the nice policemen will give Quentin a stern but friendly talking-to and then let him sit in the car for a while before his bed time. Oh, he's such a menace.
"Fraternal Order of Police..."? Doesn't sound like a union, but a secret brotherhood.

jacobhinds said:
What the hell? Do Italians understand war at all? :lol:

War+france+vs+italy+half+europe+joins+france+europe+switches+sides+italy+joins_bf1f5c_5697058.jpg

Papal States, 1510: I think we have been doing this wrong. Venice is rich, and we should help them as this war is not fair at all!
Spain, HRE, 1511: The Pope has joined with Venice! It is a sign. We must join them and defeat the heathen French!
Swiss, 1511: The pope has lots of money. Let's join them. We don't like the French anyway.
Venice, 1513: Jesus christ, I ****ing hate the Spanish and the HRE. Mind if we join you, France?
Scotland, 1513: We like the French, and we shall help you fight for your freedom, Venice! (much like we've recently been failing to do ourselves!)
Milan, 1513: I ****ing hate Venice. Let's do this!

Back
Top Bottom