What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

ik3q0.jpg

I hope they employ sleep walkers.

I have questions.
Do they have windows? It could be easier to look through a window to check for nighthood.
What's calming about night time? The night is long and full of terrors.

Dementia generally disturbs sense of time (day/night) regardless of light. Insomnia is common.
People with dementia respond better to "situation specific" input.
For example one of the caretakers said they might pretend to yawn and say goodnight to make the resident understand it's night. Apparently it works.

Meanwhile, town officials claim that the painting was chosen through a poll in which citizens were asked to participate. According to the administration, the US submarine received the most votes.
:LOL:

According to Danish news the painting has since been changed to this:
nzuVr.jpg

The Cú Chulainn legends come across like slapstick at times. Some of it genuinely makes me laugh out loud.

[Cú Chulainn] returns to Emain Macha in his battle frenzy, and the Ulstermen are afraid he will slaughter them all. Conchobar's wife Mugain leads out the women of Emain, and they bare their breasts to him. He averts his eyes, and the Ulstermen wrestle him into a barrel of cold water, which explodes from the heat of his body. They put him in a second barrel, which boils, and a third, which warms to a pleasant temperature.

Back
Top Bottom