What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

Best answers
Ubisoft had not spent years to craft a perfectly bland looter-shooter mold for each of its games to now try to risk it by competing with Ninja Gaiden Nioh Sekiro Ghost of Tsushima.

BenKenobi

Marquis
WBNW
Best answers
Obviously, the best setting imaginable would be 1870-1890s set either in Russia or in the Near East. Neckbeards digging these settings died off a long time ago.

DanAngleland

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
This Gandalf is a wise fellow, but did he get permission from McWiggum before using his photo?

I too am autistic, apparently, though I think it is actually an infection passed on from my parents. I don't know who is to blame. I am not severely afflicted though, as I can close a door without screaming and I wipe my own bottom (though in truth I only reached this impressive stage in early adulthood).

Vermillion_Hawk

Grandmaster Knight
WF&SWBVC
Best answers
Maybe if we're lucky this pandemic will wean people off of professional sports and burn the corrupt enterprise to the ground.

Adorno

Bedroom Assassin
Duke
WBNWM&BVC
Best answers
Can't they just show old games? It's basically all the same.*

*comment brought to you by 'the stupid girlfriend who doesn't understand anything'

Lord Brutus

Archduke
M&BWB
Best answers
Can't they just show old games? It's basically all the same.*

*comment brought to you by 'the stupid girlfriend who doesn't understand anything'
It's not like I'm program director for ESPN. They also showed the Mountain's world record dead lift.

Adorno

Bedroom Assassin
Duke
WBNWM&BVC
Best answers
There's always money to be made.
Frontier touts the new charge as the "more room" pledge. "While we believe the best measure to keep everyone healthy is to require face coverings, for those who want an empty seat next to them for extra peace of mind or simply additional comfort, we are now offering 'More Room,'" Frontier CEO Barry Biffle said in a written statement.

The extra fee for a guaranteed empty middle seat will be between $39 and $89, depending on the route.

DanAngleland

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
Hmmm. They are a business and need to make money, but making it an optional extra is just playing on peoples' fears without actually being responsible- if they need to charge more to stay profitable, then they should make spacing people out mandatory, and charge everyone a higher fare. By letting people choose not to, they are theoretically risking peoples' health while profiting from their fear. But I wonder if it is feasible to maintain social distancing on flights, both economically and logistically, not least for the cabin crew- they simply don't have the space to not be within two metres of colleagues or passengers, surely?

Adorno

Bedroom Assassin
Duke
WBNWM&BVC
Best answers
Exactly. "Extra peace of mind" is rhetorical bull**** for something that won't make a difference at all.

Best answers
Poland will have elections but without voting part, so that they can be deemed failed, so that the government can come up with idea for what's next after failed elections.

And this is a Plan B that is actually more acceptable than Plan A.

kurczak

Section Moderator
WB
Best answers
Today I learned that a whole lot of Twitter users, including middle aged women routinely enter construction sites to check out the electrical layour and what kind of concrete mixer they have.

Kentucky James VII

BioAfrikaner
Duke
Best answers
Varg retweeted an image of an albino indian man I posted 5 years ago, bringing a bunch of race-obsessed weebs and furries into my mentions. I called him a poor man's unabomber and he blocked me.