What made you happy today?

Users who are viewing this thread

space-shuttle-columbia-hangar-nasa-pic.jpg

Well you can't eat that now Adorno and ruin the packaging.
It looks like a great gift, which I suspect it is, and you are probably softening up some poor woman that's helpless against chocolate cravings.

Drunky-poo, been a while since I've been as drunk, drunk enough to feel well, but not smashed to the point of blacking out, the right balance.

BOOuQ.jpg
I probably has pretty much the best friends ever! As also apparent from the quoted spoiler, I quite often jokingly mocked LEGO's western bias that would probably produce Musk's abominations sooner than anything from Soviet space program, despite the Soviets pretty much defining the space conquest and clocking more achievments than the USA, and hence being much more important, not to mention aesthetically more pleasing than Elon. Yet, there is no Soviet space lego so far. No Soyuz, no Mir, no Sputnik, no Vostok etc. etc.

Anyway, my colleagues from office for my 30th birthday managed to buy an unofficial MOC guide to building a Soyuz rocket and then pretty much individually got all the parts needed for it. Best birthday ever. I am now probably the only person in my city with a LEGO Soyuz!

And the best part? It shares the same scale with the Saturn!

1ik4U.jpg
F1j0v.jpg

despite the Soviets pretty much defining the space conquest and clocking more achievments than the USA

Like largest non-nuclear landing pad explosion? Credit where it's due, the space race would be nowhere without the Soviets (just like China has driven the newest phase into prominence in the West), but after about the mid-60s their program was a shadow of its former self and didn't have much major success until Mir.

Yes, the Soviets were more dominant in the beginning where they managed to tick pretty much everything first, but even after the card has turned and the US landed on the Moon, they still managed to beat the US in major milestones such as the first operational rover, first soft landing on Venus (which was also the first landing on another planet), first soft landing on Mars, the modular Mir or the Buran / Energija combo that is simply technically superior to the US Orbiter.

despite the Soviets pretty much defining the space conquest and clocking more achievments than the USA, and hence being much more important, not to mention aesthetically more pleasing than Elon. Yet, there is no Soviet space lego so far. No Soyuz, no Mir, no Sputnik, no Vostok etc. etc.
It's not about who kisses first, but who eventually lays the pipe
Same goes for space race dude. Chad Armstrong laid that moon pipe, Virgin Vladimir just sent his dog for a walk or whatever.

No, that would be "hiding the sausage" in a toilet or a hole in a ground. There's also "putting a bun in the oven" which is not to be confused with "putting a baby in the oven", a special strategic operation by slightly older siblings and an acceptable method of Witcher quest resolution. Finally "no one puts baby in the corner" is used by anti-abortionists.

I'm guessing it originally comes from actually laying pipes in groundworks, you're laying a (usually) large pipe into a trench/hole in the ground. IDK though.

It means sticking your penis in a pipe-like object because you can't get any.
Now that makes sense.
I thought it was supposed to be “piping” someone

Ya know, as in cleaning their pipe.
Also much better.
I'm guessing it originally comes from actually laying pipes in groundworks, you're laying a (usually) large pipe into a trench/hole in the ground. IDK though.
If the pipe is really shoved in a hole, then ok, but I imagine a more common method is digging a trench, laying a pipe and then covering it with ground. I don't know what kind of sex young people have these days, but as for my generation, it doesn't quite capture the essence of how we do it.

Back
Top Bottom