What made you happy today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Yep. We were considering an LLM in Groeningen, Leuven or Amsterdam with a friend but came to a banal conclusion that we simply don't have the money for it :sad:

But, well, being able to drain university money for doing something abroad is a big part of the reason I applied as well.

I started seeing another girl right after her who's really cool and sweet and sexual and we've got our 5th date coming up this weekend!

Things with this girl have been going pretty well for the past month, and she's open and interested in continuing to date me despite the fact that I am still married and wish to remain so for the foreseeable future! :grin:

Told my wife about her, and she was pretty upset which is a bit of a bummer. But, it's not like my wife isn't seeing other people herself, and she was the one that initiated all of this in the first place, so I guess we'll just have to work **** out in therapy if we can! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(The possibility of a threesome may have been mentioned by both parties involved...but that should probably go in the "what scared you today" thread)

Well, the worst that can happen is I end up single and dead from corona, given all that’s happened over the past year I think that’s worth the risk! ?

It really looks like you should get a divorce :smile:

:lol:

To be fair to my wife, I've had almost a whole year with plenty of therapy to come to terms with the fact that she wants/needs to sleep with other people, and she's only known about this girl for just over a week. My wife also acknowledges that she's being pretty hypocritical since she doesn't seem willing to stop sleeping with other people. I guess she expected me to date casually and sleep around, but I don't really have much interest in dating anyone unless there is a possibility of forming a deeper, more meaningful relationship. The fact that I've found a potential person who is open to that is probably a bit intimidating.

Send her a tape. :razz:

Hmmm...sexualizing my wife's desire to **** other people certainly helped me come to terms with all of this, so maybe it will help her too. :razz:

I guess the toast “Here's to our wives and sweethearts. And may they never meet” has new meaning for you eh? ?

Be careful man. Protect yourself first. Duno your situation or the laws there but it could end up real bad for you. I know life is short but get a dog before letting yourself fall in love again. Dogs are the best people. You can trust a dog. People are the worst people. Can’t trust em.

Not really - I would have no interest cheating on anyone involved in this situation, that **** hurts. I agree that things could end badly, but we ain't got no kids, and I doubt that anything she could get away with in a divorce is going to hurt worse than I was already hurt by her.

I don't really like dogs, they're gross and irritating. I much prefer cats.

Not really - I would have no interest cheating on anyone involved in this situation, that **** hurts. I agree that things could end badly, but we ain't got no kids, and I doubt that anything she could get away with in a divorce is going to hurt worse than I was already hurt by her.

Funny, I think the same about cats. You can get a dog for every personality, but cats...
Besides, I'm allergic to cat hair.

Not saying you’re cheating, it really doesn’t sound like you are, just a light comment that you have a wife and a sweetheart and the little comment in small font at the bottom of your post. I’m sorry to hear, it’s more the alimony situation I was thinking about. Nothing I could say that wasn’t covered in therapy I know. I wish the best for you gl with the girl!

Just watched Steve Austins episode on The Hot Ones, and goddamn did I love that man as a child and do I goddamn love him as a middle aged adult. That man was a second father to me growing up, just me and my tv. :3

Long walks through the forest with my dog work well to clear my head. Even though he has to set the pace, so they're more forced marches than walks.

I just received an offer for a tenure track position at a place that I really liked and I am now jumping around like an idiot. Of course I will probably regret that a year or two from now when I am replacing sleep with coffee :lol::lol::lol:. I also have another full interview lined up and getting ready to do that when I know that I already have an offer is going to be just so much less stressful.

Nope. For those to stop America needs to stop sucking :/ .

Also I don't really think that it sucks, it sucks for people who don't make the big bucks.

Anyway thanks, I am very excited about it if mildly terrified :grin:

:lol:

To be fair to my wife, I've had almost a whole year with plenty of therapy to come to terms with the fact that she wants/needs to sleep with other people, and she's only known about this girl for just over a week.:razz:
It's really none of my business but it seems to me that if you need therapy to be ok with this situation then this situation isn't for you.

Back
Top Bottom