What made you happy today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, yeah, but we are stuck with this now. Might as well make the best of it.

U7xeK.png

That is monumentally mentally chunder smeared.

Do you drink mugs of anal evacuation so the rare cups of tea are all the more pleasurable? Do you pour dry cereal and gravel under your bed sheets so the rare non-kelloggsgravel bed sheets are all the more pleasurable? Do you fill your shoes with Plaster of Paris so the rare non-gashed shoes are all the more pleasurable?

You are literally tragically smearboiled chunder on tap.

Are you gashed? Are you Literally Boomsmear chundergashed on the house?

Do you eat ten refried rebattered Sni**er bars in a row just because they taste nice? Do you watch Tinsterix: Quake VI & Co fifteen times a day just for the diminishing dopamine hits? Don't you have any restraint whatsoever? Even drug addicts take breaks between hits, and now you want to tell me that restraint is bad?

astintin.png

Excuse me, what?

That is monumentally mentally chunder smeared.

Do you drink mugs of anal evacuation so the rare cups of tea are all the more pleasurable? Do you pour dry cereal and gravel under your bed sheets so the rare non-kelloggsgravel bed sheets are all the more pleasurable? Do you fill your shoes with Plaster of Paris so the rare non-gashed shoes are all the more pleasurable?

You are literally tragically smearboiled chunder on tap.

Mock away, you autistic chimp, but the sensation which my thermally conditioned body now experiences from the rare caress of warm water is so intense that I get a powerful erection within seconds of simply standing under a hot shower. Admittedly, this phenomenon does oblige me to pick quiet times at the local swimming baths, but on the few times I've been caught in my full splendour, I believe the looks I received were as admiring as they were shocked.

Lucked out of jury duty. I was supposed to be on call Monday through Friday next week, but when I went to the website this evening to report in, they said they had no trials scheduled for next week, and I was dismissed. Hallelujah!

Mum and Dad got into an argument for asinine reasons and haven't been talking to each other for the last 3 days and were sleeping at separate beds. Yesterday evening at 22.00, the government declared there would be a strict lockdown(supermarkets closed) for 48 hours starting from midnight. They got so mad at the incompetency of this policy and just ranted about how stupid this was all together. In panic they tried to decide what they could buy in the 2 hours remaining and got some veggies. Then they casually talked with each other about their day and slept together. Thanks for the common enemy.

I had a successful day of trading today. I'm down an annoying escape artist billy goat and some unwanted roosters (the latter of which I was actually going to give away for free because they were too violent to let out to graze), and in exchange I got 50 laying hens and two cases of Little Debby snack cakes. It's a pretty good deal, since laying hens are going for $10 a pop right now, and eggs are pretty good barter bait as well right now. Plus, now I have some more tick eaters. I'm not so sure about the snack cakes as I rarely do sweets, but times are tough and it's getting really hard to get baking goods so I'll hold onto them.

Back
Top Bottom