What made you happy today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Nah it's all going to be transferred, don't worry. Also the SMF -> XenForo converter does a really good job to keep everything as it was in formatting.

2 new replies

s0Dpx1a.png

I'm not really excited for a generic ****ty new forum look. At least this forum has character, which it probably won't after the update.

Hopefully they don't **** up signatures, but you know they will because [insert forum NeoGaf etc here] doesn't allow sigs.

Also, what about avatars? The complete control over what your avatar can be is really great, especially because it sits in an open area on the page. No silly border or **** like in most modern forums. Transparency actually matters. I highly suspect they will implement some form of crappy avatar scaling too so everyone's avatars will always be exactly the same size on every user, even if they uploaded a small image. No pixel-perfect avatars any more, just bilinearly scaled up or down to fit one generic square or circle shape like other forums. Boring.

I will miss the freedom dearly.

Yeah. As much as I complain about it having gone to ****e, I'll miss the look and feel of it. Place carries a lot of nostalgia.

I bet this poor bastard will be gone too: :mrgreen:

Come on, be positive, you misers. Maybe the place will be better looking. Or, or, there's an idea, it will stay the same, except for modern gimmicks not related to appearance.

Antonis said:
Come on, be positive, you misers. Maybe the place will be better looking. Or, or, there's an idea, it will stay the same, except for modern gimmicks not related to appearance.
This. You ****s should at least wait for a new thing to actually exist before you start complaining about how awful it is.

Back
Top Bottom