What made you happy today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Spent 5 days in Vegas for Eve Vegas. It was a blast. Wednesday night was dinner and star gazing which was phenominal. Thursday we threw axes and other random stuff for 3 hours and Saturday night got all fancy for a nightclub. I couldn't make it last year so it was a really nice time catching up with friends.

We drove 30min outside of Vegas. There was a glare over Vegas but it was some of the best skies I've ever seen. No clouds, wind or moon.

Roccoflipside said:
I've got the shiniest meat bicycle! :lol:

Is that a Borderlands reference? I remember reading this and thinking it would get explained, as surely someone would ask what a meat bicycle is, but no!  :lol: I never played Borderlands, so wouldn't know.

DanAngleland said:
Roccoflipside said:
I've got the shiniest meat bicycle! :lol:

Is that a Borderlands reference? I remember reading this and thinking it would get explained, as surely someone would ask what a meat bicycle is, but no!  :lol: I never played Borderlands, so wouldn't know.

Haha, yeah, it's something the psycho character will yell out every once in a while.  :lol: :lol:

LEGO Saturn V must be the best set ever made. Spent half of a day building this wonderful thing

IGkhF.jpg
Z71We.jpg

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/134

We also want to use this blog as an opportunity to warn our community that the forums will go offline on Monday (20/01/19) so that the update can take place. We expect that this process will take 2 days, and unfortunately, you will be unable to access or use the forums during the transition.

If I hadn't decided to glance at a blog post for the first time in months, I'd have missed this completely. The long-awaited forum update is coming next week! This could be interesting...

...Or it could be a total ****show. Who knows. Let's hope it's good. What we really need are members: dear god, this place is slow these days...

Back
Top Bottom