What made you happy today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Cyborg Eastern European said:
I'm fairly sure there's a kink thread somewhere in the bowels of this site, if you have such a strong need to announce all your fantasies.

I thought it got purged along with anything remotely good about this place way back when.

My parents bought me a board game called 'Golem Arcana' at Ollies today. (Ollies is a bulk goods discount store, if you're not familiar with it.) $8 for several high quality miniatures and a fairly decent modular game board. The game itself relies on you having an app on a smart phone, but I'm going to pick up a couple more just for the kick ass minis. Apparently this thing was $60 at launch.

Man, even though the Youtube Rewind was a ****show this year, they nearly saved it with Primitive Technology in the end. Good to see the absolute madlad getting some recognition.

Won a Czech EU law moot court resulting in the Uni entrusting me with coaching the Uni team for the spring international EU moot. This effectively means I will get a free trip to Luxembourg in April!

Nice, dude! I had an all expenses paid trip to Vienna last week. Granted only one night, but the hotel suite in the middle of the Vienna old town made up for the lack of time. :razz:

I'm force to double post, since nobody on this damned forum appears to be happy.

Anyway, found out there's been an error with my paychecks in our company's books for a whole year, which means I'll be getting a nice sum of money with the tax returns in February. :grin:

UVME1Jd.jpg

Jock said:
Anyway, found out there's been an error with my paychecks in our company's books for a whole year, which means I'll be getting a nice sum of money with the tax returns in February. :grin:
what do you do Jock?

Back
Top Bottom