What made you happy today?

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm loving being able to work from home pretty much whenever. I never do more than once a fortnight but for quiet days like this its pretty much the most stress-free day of work I've ever done.

I'm FINALLY MOVING OUT of that ****ty neighborhood!  :grin:
I was overpaying for 8 years for a ****ty appartment near a road with TON of street racing and criminal activity.
NO MORE!
will post pictures of my new apartment.
Its cozy, right next to a grocerie store.
No more bars and night club and drunken peoples fighting in the street.
This is my christmas gift to myself.

Lets party!

Rodrigo Ribaldo said:
Cpt. Nemo said:
Made 2 dollars off a Steam foil card!  :party:
Great! Now you can use your new-found wealth to find time to answer to my mute complaint from last week!
Actually not Nemo's concern. That stuff goes to globals and admins. We did discuss it and reach a decision, just too busy with christmess to write you a proper response. Your complaint was rejected. Essentially, it wasn't just the post in the say cheese thread, you reengaged rabble on other topics as well - after having been told to stop (antagonizing each other) or be muted. It does not matter that rabble started it as we do not follow a he/she did it first ruleset. We do agree, however, that your actions were of a different nature to his and will talk to to him some more to reduce the likelihood of another such escalation.

Sry for typos, only have a cell until the 1st. Probably.

Duh said:
We do agree, however, that your actions were of a different nature to his and will talk to to him some more to reduce the likelihood of another such escalation.
Talk to me some more?
Its simple, he should stop talking to me. point.
We dislike each other greatly, there no point in engaging each other.
We're not coworker or even family so we don't have to talk to each other.

Hell, I'm thinking on just leaving the forum because i can't be bothered anymore.
The OT is pretty dead anyway.
No need to stay here.

Also, since i moved to a new appartment, I'm changing more stuff in my life.
My friends appreciate me and actually helped me move my stuffs.
Which is wierd because I'm supposed to be abusing them.  :roll:

Nah fam. You just gotta follow the rules and report those that break them. That is simple. I will send you a proper pm and/or discuss things via chat with you (if you like and once im able to), but you have had more last chances than any other forumite... and everytime you blow up it just shows a total lack of appreciation for that fact.

And just like i said to madvader - we don't care about who started it. We care about what you did and didn't do. I.e. if sb harasses/trolls you, report them. Don't explode.

Back
Top Bottom