What made you happy today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Fixed some messed up stuff with my old phone contracts and changed my current one to a better model.
So now I'm saving a lovely 25 bucks a month while getting the exact same stuff as before. Yay :razz:

And I got some pretty much useless hardware shenanigans for free on top, so yay for that as well I guess.

geico-home-gecko-mb.png

God forbid you actually go outside and take your eyes off your screen of choice to look at the people around you. That would be creepy.
**** off.

"I don't know how sparsely populated Slovenia is, but if I looked at every scantily clad woman? My, my eyes would get cramp. Not everyday, you sneaky pervert, sometimes avert your gaze."

Thanks for the translation.
Thinking "looking at women in the street is pervy and weird" is completely retarded. It's not like I'm suggesting you follow them around staring at their buttocks. Just have a cheeky (pun unintended) glance and feel a little better about the world. What in the actual **** is creepy about that?
Urgrevling said:
Don't take it seriously, I enjoy a good lech as much as the next man.
It was obvious enough you were joking. Others, not so much. I disdain being dissed on something we all ****ing do.

Back
Top Bottom