What made you happy today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Moose!

poorly-drawn
Duke
Yeah, if I can find a date during a global pandemic it must not be as bad as I thought it was all my life. :razz:

Moose!

poorly-drawn
Duke
Nah, I haven't worn my ring since my wife moved out, but I am up front about it in my Tinder profile and if I'm asked about it. I imagine wearing it would be a bit of a turn-off or a downer on a first date, even if they know I'm married.

Ikea Knight

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Probably would be a turn off :grin:
Well, I am glad you're having a good time.
I am actualy surprised that people are using Tinder it for dating.
My sister uses it to boost her selfesteem and a friend of mine swipes right on everything with two legs, desperate to score.

Kobrag

Marquis
This just made me smile.
E9dKBgU.jpg
[

Pet the snek >:c
/SPOILER]

Ikea Knight

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
My Kendo-Club is reopening this Friday!
Since I started Kendo 3,5 I have missed practice only 4 times and not beeing able to train for the last months was really frustrating.
That hopefully also means, that competitions, graduations and seminars will start restart before the end of the year.
Then I would not only get a shot a winning another tournament, I also could graduate to first Dan.
I guess you could compare that to Blackbelt in other sports, but in Kendo it still is a rather low rank.

EU constitutional law - because out of all EU connected fields, it is the most useless one :grin: There also may be a slight focus towards general procedural law, but I would need to learn German for it to be of any worth.

Kobrag

Marquis
EU constitutional law - because out of all EU connected fields, it is the most useless one :grin: There also may be a slight focus towards general procedural law, but I would need to learn German for it to be of any worth.
Hey, As long as you get paid... :3

eddiemccandless

Knight at Arms
WBNWVC
I mean, I haven't heard of anyone becoming rich from a PhD salary (except maybe some folks in Switzerland, but there cost of living is hell as well). It's fun though! Congratulations!

Top Bottom