• The forum has been updated. For an explanation of some of the changes, head over here.

What made you happy today?

Currently viewing this thread:

Marko͘

Section Moderator
WBNWM&BWF&SVC
Nah it's all going to be transferred, don't worry. Also the SMF -> XenForo converter does a really good job to keep everything as it was in formatting.

2 new replies

Evelyn

Goblet
Duke
WF&SWBNWVC
s0Dpx1a.png

Well, by the time I wake up it will be well into Monday over there in Turkey, so this might be my last post on the old forum. See ya in the future, *****es.

Antonis

Marquis
WBWF&SVCNW
#Entry 1135
Well, currently it's Monday 8:24 in Greece. So, I guess we have mabe an hour or so difference with "deep" Turkey? Forums are up.

Densetsu

Age of Empires II
Marquis
I'm not really excited for a generic ****ty new forum look. At least this forum has character, which it probably won't after the update.

Hopefully they don't **** up signatures, but you know they will because [insert forum NeoGaf etc here] doesn't allow sigs.

Also, what about avatars? The complete control over what your avatar can be is really great, especially because it sits in an open area on the page. No silly border or **** like in most modern forums. Transparency actually matters. I highly suspect they will implement some form of crappy avatar scaling too so everyone's avatars will always be exactly the same size on every user, even if they uploaded a small image. No pixel-perfect avatars any more, just bilinearly scaled up or down to fit one generic square or circle shape like other forums. Boring.

I will miss the freedom dearly.

Delora Filth

Do you want to run this ship?
Marquis
Yeah. As much as I complain about it having gone to ****e, I'll miss the look and feel of it. Place carries a lot of nostalgia.

I bet this poor bastard will be gone too: :mrgreen:

Antonis

Marquis
WBWF&SVCNW
Come on, be positive, you misers. Maybe the place will be better looking. Or, or, there's an idea, it will stay the same, except for modern gimmicks not related to appearance.

Bromden

Archduke
Antonis said:
Come on, be positive, you misers. Maybe the place will be better looking. Or, or, there's an idea, it will stay the same, except for modern gimmicks not related to appearance.
This. You ****s should at least wait for a new thing to actually exist before you start complaining about how awful it is.

Top Bottom