What made you happy today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Pixel, some ******* is running around the map with a ****load of halberdiers and he destroyed all my onagers somehow. Is there any way to beat him?

Bunny Cookie Canada said:
Pixel, some ******* is running around the map with a ****load of halberdiers and he destroyed all my onagers somehow. Is there any way to beat him?

Counters to massed halberdiers include:
- Champions or basically any other cheap melee unit
- Massed Handgunners, preferably with a meatshield
- Massed arbalests/other foot archers
- Cav archers if you can micro
- Scorpions if you have a meatshield unit
- Jaguar warriors, Teutonic knights, Samurai, Huskarls

65 degrees (Fahrenheit) and a cool breeze. Thank god. We've had over two months of 80s and sometimes 90s, often with plenty of humidity, so this feels amazing. I can't wait for fall to begin in earnest.

The date for my final immigration interview has been scheduled at last, so in a couple of weeks I should be a lawful permanent US resident. Next stop - citizenship in mere five years, choo choo! Oh say, can you see?  :party:

Farcdahaterz69 said:
Congratulations on becoming an official Babylonian, how many guns so far?
I actually need to work on Americanness in that regard. I do have a bible that I never read, though, does that count for anything?
Calradianın Bilgesi said:
I thought you have been in the us for ages
Just shy of 3 years is more accurate, which I guess at your age feels like ages, but at mine it's more like "I just finished unpacking" :razz: I've been here on temporary visas so far that I had to renew regularly and you never know and blablabla. If I don't say something stupid at the interview, I'll get a permanent one now. I will also be taxed in America from then on...if I ever make any money anymore, so joke's on them.
Arvenski said:
What brings you to the US, Kurczak?
Realizing 9 years of long distance relationship was enough.

Back
Top Bottom