What made you happy today?

Wellenbrecher

Archduke
WBM&BVC
Best answers
Fixed some messed up stuff with my old phone contracts and changed my current one to a better model.
So now I'm saving a lovely 25 bucks a month while getting the exact same stuff as before. Yay :razz:

And I got some pretty much useless hardware shenanigans for free on top, so yay for that as well I guess.

tegalad

Banned
WB
Best answers
Bless hot and sunny summer weather and fashion trends. Makes me want to just hang out outside and enjoy the view.

Best answers
Went dog walking today, it wass too hot and I just couldn't wait to sit in the shade....I'm the least tropical Colombian you'll ever meet.

Dryvus

Sufficiently Suffonsified
Archduke
M&BWB
Best answers
jacobhinds said:
But even hotcountry people complain about this weather. It's the fluctuations that make it so uncomfortable.
It's not the heat weather, it's the humidity fluctuations.

tegalad

Banned
WB
Best answers
God forbid you actually go outside and take your eyes off your screen of choice to look at the people around you. That would be creepy.
**** off.

Kentucky James VII

BioAfrikaner
Duke
Best answers
I dunno how sparsely populated slovenlia is but if I looked at every scantily clad woman who passed me my eyes would get cramp. Not everyday sneaky pervert, sometimes avert your gays.

Lumos

Section Moderator
WBWF&SNWM&BVC
Best answers
jacobhinds said:
I dunno how sparsely populated slovenlia is but if I looked at every scantily clad woman who passed me my eyes would get cramp. Not everyday sneaky pervert, sometimes avert your gays.
what the hell are you even saying

Dryvus

Sufficiently Suffonsified
Archduke
M&BWB
Best answers
"I don't know how sparsely populated Slovenia is, but if I looked at every scantily clad woman? My, my eyes would get cramp. Not everyday, you sneaky pervert, sometimes avert your gaze."

Anarion

Marquis
Best answers
Lux said:
God forbid you actually go outside and take your eyes off your screen of choice to look at the people around you. That would be creepy.
**** off.
Don't take it seriously, I enjoy a good lech as much as the next man.

tegalad

Banned
WB
Best answers
Thanks for the translation.
Thinking "looking at women in the street is pervy and weird" is completely retarded. It's not like I'm suggesting you follow them around staring at their buttocks. Just have a cheeky (pun unintended) glance and feel a little better about the world. What in the actual **** is creepy about that?
Urgrevling said:
Don't take it seriously, I enjoy a good lech as much as the next man.
It was obvious enough you were joking. Others, not so much. I disdain being dissed on something we all ****ing do.