What made you happy today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Teofish said:
inb4 Wellen rant about how Bavarians are scum.
*Southern Prussians.

Also, if Wellen ever met a Bavarian girl, he could just tell her that he would assert hegemony.  :iamamoron:

mcwiggum said:
Why not wrap yourself around her, dislocate your jaws and swallow her whole?
Reminds me of this:

For those of you who don't get it: You're seeing Arena mode in Smite--it's basically a DM mode but it has creeps and in more recent versions, an objective (a manticore in the version in the vid) that spawns when a side gets ten kills. The player in the vid is playing Bakasura, one of whose abilities is to eat creeps. When they first released the manticore patch, they forgot to disallow Bakasura from eating it whole--not only is it a pretty big model, but it has a whole lot of hp. This was fixed in the next patch after. (Note that manticores were replaced by siege towers not too much later).

I was told today that I'm getting a really good raise and a bonus too. I'll be able to afford a better condo now, but I'll probably find another way to spend the extra cash.

Gestricius said:
Teofish said:
inb4 Wellen rant about how Bavarians are scum.
Also, if Wellen ever met a Bavarian girl, he could just tell her that he would assert hegemony.  :iamamoron:
****ing Bavarians.
BQiU6sT.png

Vieira said:
My 5 year old brother beat you by 3 months.  :razz: :iamamoron:

Mainly because my 19 year old brother bought him one for christmas
Pffff. Bet I can still beat the little ****e in a duel. :razz:

And who the **** shells out 450 quid for something like that for someone else?!

It's Bulgaria's independence day today. On this date, 137 years ago the Russian and Ottoman empires signed a treaty in San Stefano that liberates all of the bulgarian historic borders.

Back
Top Bottom