What made you awestruck or astonished today?

Users who are viewing this thread

But you are our great and wise benevolent ruler, oh benevolent ruler. Decree that you are allowed to smoke marihuana in the local starbucks-ripoff and rejoice!

Ofcourse, news today had been blathering on about how MARIHUANA LOWERS IQ.

Only later did they (once) clarify that this only happens in people who use it "regularily" (2-3 times a week) and are roughly 16 when their brain isn't fully developed. I didn't even think 16-year olds were legally allowed to blow in the first place. Smoking, yes, but wacky weedy? Nah.

And beard development!

That said, the research (took 40-odd years or something) took place in New Zealand so I think they had bigger problems anyway. Sheep DNA can't be beneficial either, can it?

Impressive. Do you drink enough? Not feeling thirsty or anything? With my bulk I'd be sweating like a pig in an oven and be dehydrated as hell after an hour walking in 30 degrees.

I had about a two litre of unsweetened almond milk on me, and I stopped by the McDonalds drive through for a hamburger, but other than that, no food today.

I walked around town, more or less I walked to every school I've been to as a reflection on my past, etc, and then I just walked randomly around town.

I guess I got quite a bit of walking done too, since my iPod says I took 18000 steps roday and it generally only picks up on a third of my steps.  And my steps aren't exactly small.

We don't even get those here. D:

Probably still has that icky plastic pseudo-cheddar nearly-solid goop on it though. And be much too salty and not nearly meaty enough and ****.

****, somehow the subject of McDonald's made me realise I'm hungry.

Back
Top Bottom