• 1 Handed

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • 2 Handed

Votes: 24 31.6%
  • Archery/Xbow

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Throwing

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 1handed/2 handed (Bastard sword, ect..)

Votes: 14 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

The Masterwork Great Sword is pretty epic fun when you're up against a cavalry charge. Really brutal. Apart from that, I quite like the Awlpike on horseback. Nothing quite like impaling people at high speed.

CriticallyAshamed said:
The Masterwork Great Sword is pretty epic fun when you're up against a cavalry charge. Really brutal. Apart from that, I quite like the Awlpike on horseback. Nothing quite like impaling people at high speed.

Well bashing their heads in with a morning start is funnier IMO :razz:

A_Dane said:
CriticallyAshamed said:

Even better when you kill them 1hit strait through a board shield.

Recently in shop i found 2h maul or something. Now thats my favorite weapon cuz its fun to bash enemies heads :grin:

Kenkage said:
A_Dane said:
CriticallyAshamed said:

yeah that does the trick too :p

Favorite? The Balanced Elite Scimitar. Beautiful cuts and slashes.
I also tend to use a mace (Heavy Winged) for bashing and a spear (the doublesided one, balanced) on horseback. Maximum killing. Makes me happy.

Also, light crossbow. Pincushions!

A_Dane said:
Kenkage said:
A_Dane said:
CriticallyAshamed said:

Say what? Blunt weapons can kill through a sheild? I normally just smash through them with my big ole axe.

Nothing like a great big axe!

i normally do 70-115 damage on a overhead swing, the most I ever did to a person was 134 with a speed bonus because we where running at each other.

I think I did some where like 350+ to a charging horse once.

The axe has 41 or 51 (C) damage and has 130 something reach.

My usual setup is a lance, heavy bastard sword, steel shield, and maybe some trowing spears in case I need the range. I prefer lance on horse, and sword everywhere.

Titan357 said:
A_Dane said:
Kenkage said:
A_Dane said:
CriticallyAshamed said:

Say what? Blunt weapons can kill through a sheild? I normally just smash through them with my big ole axe.

i normally do 70-115 damage on a overhead swing, the most I ever did to a person was 134 with a speed bonus because we where running at each other.

I believe the heavy morningstar is a pierce weapon, atleast it deals "40p" dmg.
I like it for it's versaility, it can be used with a shield in siege assault, and 2h when defending, and likewise is great in mounted meeles with a shield. :smile:

How much do you have in power strike?

I'm in love with the Heavy Long Great Axe (or some mixture of those words). Being able to smash a shield into splinters in 1 or 2 hits and then cleave the person behind it in two pieces in one swing is just pure win if you ask me. :twisted:

A_Dane said:
Titan357 said:
A_Dane said:
Kenkage said:
A_Dane said:
CriticallyAshamed said:

I believe the heavy morningstar is a pierce weapon, atleast it deals "40p" dmg.
I like it for it's versaility, it can be used with a shield in siege assault, and 2h when defending, and likewise is great in mounted meeles with a shield. :smile:

How much do you have in power strike?

power strick and I.F are both 6/6

Posted by: loco21666

I'm in love with the Heavy Long Great Axe (or some mixture of those words). Being able to smash a shield into splinters in 1 or 2 hits and then cleave the person behind it in two pieces in one swing is just pure win if you ask me. :twisted:

yeah thats what I use.

What do
these
things
do

I
Code:
have
no
idea

These ones things "glow" do not seem to work, nor does this shadow thing
and what is the marquess for?

And what is subscript?
Code:
and teletype?

Was pretty epic when i did the 134 damage, I was running at a sea raider, and he was running at me.

We both had two handers, but I had the longer reach.

he was the last of his group.

i cleaved his head in two horizontally  as I swing and kept on running.

Back
Top Bottom