What is your favorite part of the game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Xeroth

Squire
Simple topic.
What part of the game gets your heartbeat running, makes you laugh like a little girl, or is just plainly fun to do?

Well for me,  is when the kamikaze ape-sh** rockets swerve to hell right in to a group of enemies.

Having long chambering duels with someone, most difficult element in the game.

The feel/look/atmosphere of the game on big servers.

NW is by far the most "epic" game i have played. When on siege you just get this sense of yeah its lagging and crap but who cares look at the horde of people swarming towards a massive fortress while cannons firing and mortar shells explode. Cant beat that.

That one part, where teams are split into organized lines, artillery, horse, and Skirmishers.

Then they start murdering each other ^^

I think it's called a 'line-battle'

Rocknok2 said:
That one part, where teams are split into organized lines, artillery, horse, and Skirmishers.

*Linebattle* GrammarTroll mode ENGAGED.

This was the most.... best.... adrenaline pumping thing in my entire NW-time:

Siege. Russia vs. Great-Britain. We were waiting in the trench (it was a custom map), until the arty breached the walls. Then it appeared, in capslock, purple letters:

''BREACH!!!!''

Everyone pressed c, and we stormed out of the trench, to the breach... As howitzer bombs exploded beside me, and my comrades fell due to the bullets of the foe, i knew this was a doomed assault. But we charged on, with Russian enthousiasm, and I jumped into the cloud of smoke, into the breach.... And got shot. That was the most amazing moment of NW to me.  :grin:

Xeroth said:
Rocknok2 said:

Oddly enough, the grammar in that was terrible, and by the way, he was correct with "line-battle" part of it. :grin: :razz:

jbebes said:
Xeroth said:
Rocknok2 said:

Oddly enough, the grammar in that was terrible, and by the way, he was correct with "line-battle" part of it. :grin: :razz:

T'was joking.

jbebes said:
Xeroth said:
Rocknok2 said:

Oh, Please forgive my poor grammar on that post! I was incredibly tired! :wink:

"Linebattle" is not a word, so yeah.

I would like to say that my favorite part is melee, however it is impossible to get into when there are more that twenty players.

damonkey said:
"Linebattle" is not a word, so yeah.

I would like to say that my favorite part is melee, however it is impossible to get into when there are more that twenty players.

It is if you circlejerk jizzstab in a seizuratic way when being fired upon, works every time.

Japan said:
The cav battles.They are confusing but they are ****** fun as ****.
This. Cav on cav engagements are just so awesome... to me they're reminiscent of an aerial dogfight, albeit in only two dimensions. :razz:

That, and the thrill of being one of the few left standing in your line after a few well placed volleys and/or artillery rounds by the enemy.

Back
Top Bottom