What is your best tactic in singleplayer? I would like some suggestions to try out.

Users who are viewing this thread

I feel like the obvious choices here are huscarl or swadian knight spam for all the basic stuff that you can smash the game with

Now regarding just general stuff, I find that getting a looting companion and stealing cattle from villages I don't care about works extremely well for super quick cash, and an easy boost before getting the dyeworks in revyadin

For me I usually go to sarraind sultanate or khergit Khanate and steal cattle butcher and sell them for quick money and then when I have enough men, then I hunt bandits and sea raiders

And then for battle I usually have a row of nord soldiers and then behind them I have rhodok spearman and then archers up somewhere high behind the infrantry and the I have cav follow me into charges to the enemy

Last edited:
For me I usually go to sarraind sultanate or khergit Khanate and steal cattle butcher and sell them for quick money and then when I have enough men, then I hunt bandits and sea raiders

And then for battle I usually have a row of nord soldiers and then behind them I have rhodok spearman and then archers up somewhere high behind the infrantry and the I have cav follow me into charges to the enemy
Sounds like a lot of work, 60 nord huscarls in a blob

I use an archer dominant army so i take the high ground or position on rough terrain and my archers stick to a position on that area, my infantry hold back the front of the enemy or attract projectiles and break down enemy shields while cavalry depending on the enemy or terrain will reinforce the infantry, flank, or come at the back.

Back
Top Bottom