Votes: 0 0.0%
  • strawberry

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • OTHER

Votes: 4 6.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

For me it has to be apples.
When I was younger I ate lot's of them. On some occasions two kilos, one apple after the other. I ate so much that I got apples as a bithday git by my siblings numerous times.
When I visited my brother a couple of years ago he ordered different varieties of local apples just for the occasion. For that reason I am the apple kid in my family.
But honestly apples were better when I was younger, today I need maybe two weeks for 2 kilos.

Can confirm, I ate vast amounts of Trentino apples in Italy. Usually 4-5 a day. Once I ate one they just kept on coming and coming..

Last edited:
It was horrible, I would literally eat three apples and drink something if I was rushing, instead of having lunch. When I had time, I would make apples part of the dish like a sauce with chopped apples with breaded fish

Have I made a post about how great figs are? Because they are!! Figs on pizza slaps

Lychee. I love lychees so much. I squeal whenever I see them in the store. The day they are back in season is the best day of the year.

I think I tried a lychee once. I can't remember the taste, I vaguely remember it being unimpressive and a bit unpleasant, but I know I didn't enjoy it. Though maybe we don't get good ones in the UK.

I think I tried a lychee once. I can't remember the taste, I vaguely remember it being unimpressive and a bit unpleasant, but I know I didn't enjoy it. Though maybe we don't get good ones in the UK.
Lychees are a bit iffy. Every once in a while I accidentally get one that is too sour or something like that. A good, ripe lychee feels firm and juicy, and is mostly sweet.
If it's sour, really slimy or the white part is really thin or chewy, you sadly got a not so good one :sad:
But of course it's not for everyone either, but these are the issues I sometimes encounter when I binge a 2lbs bag of lychees as main course because lychee season is just too short for moderation

Maan there are a lot of awesome fruits out there. Its funny how you can't even imagine their taste until actually trying them :grin: I urge you guys to try out every fruit you come across (non poisonous of course :razz:).

And @Hurlebatte how did you manage to get so many possible responses? For me the limit is 10 o_O

It was horrible, I would literally eat three apples and drink something if I was rushing, instead of having lunch. When I had time, I would make apples part of the dish like a sauce with chopped apples with breaded fish

Have I made a post about how great figs are? Because they are!! Figs on pizza slaps

A couple of years ago I was very short on money with only 3 days to the end of the month left.
I really didn't want to ask my parents for crash so with the last 4 € I bought the biggest watermelon I could find.
There was a sale and I bought a huge 14KG watermelon.
Turns out watermelons have lot's of water and don't really satisfy your hunger that well.
Your stomache is full but you are still hungry. I didn't have anything elso so I ate watermelons for breakfeast, lunch and dinner for three days.
It was horrible. I remember eating 3 kilos of melons infront of my PC as one of the low-points in my life. I can't really describe it but the emotion from that day is engraved into my brain.
All together it was a unique experience though :grin:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom